X-Men: Apocalypse (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #47) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release dates: September 21, 2016 (Standard) - October 24, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

image.jpeg

XmenA.jpg

13935037_1420754777941072_8946874405126575032_n.jpg

13920664_1420759011273982_2071402618601479575_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a briliant idea! It would save having to pull everything out when you feel like looking at the character cards and such! Im getting a folder tomorrow :thumbs:
I did it! :smuggrin: At first I ordered a 4 inch binder and it was two small and then I ran out of the 5x7 photo inserts so I had to order more of those and a 5 inch binder (freakin' huge). I have it all in there but it's jam packed. I may split it all between the 4in and 5in binders and that way it will leave room for expansion as I get more premium sets. It's amazing how fast it fills up. :wow: The inside is complete but I need to create like a collage photo image for the front of the binder and also something for the huge 5in spine. Once that's done I'll create a video of me flipping through it showing all the wonderful extras. Here's a glimpse of what's to come.

20170222_012018349_iOS.jpg

I did it! :smuggrin: At first I ordered a 4 inch binder and it was two small and then I ran out of the 5x7 photo inserts so I had to order more of those and a 5 inch binder (freakin' huge). I have it all in there but it's jam packed. I may split it all between the 4in and 5in binders and that way it will leave room for expansion as I get more premium sets. It's amazing how fast it fills up. :wow: The inside is complete but I need to create like a collage photo image for the front of the binder and also something for the huge 5in spine. Once that's done I'll create a video of me flipping through it showing all the wonderful extras. Here's a glimpse of what's to come.

View attachment 295444

Wow pretty sweet, looking forward to that video! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Somebody else this Problem. I Would watch it in 3d. My Player Show me the Message, i have to update my Firmware. Newest Firmware is actually installed.
So i can't watch it. What's the Problem? :sorry:
Player: lg bp 740b i

Somebody else this Problem. I Would watch it in 3d. My Player Show me the Message, i have to update my Firmware. Newest Firmware is actually installed.

My 3d disc won't play either. I posted about it earlier in this thread. I pm'd @Collector03601 and @carllenc about this about 5 weeks ago, But haven't gotten a reply yet. Any news guys?

The same thing happened to me! So I ejected the disc and tried again this time it played but half way through it kept sticking and eventually I got fed up with it so I ejected it again and tried the one I got with the Mantalab edition this one played without any problems at all!

View attachment 295444
OMG that's amazing! Im going to get something similar! I had the same problem with the FAC ID42 I couldn't get all the bits back in so I need to get it sorted soon!

OMG that's amazing! Im going to get something similar! I had the same problem with the FAC ID42 I couldn't get all the bits back in so I need to get it sorted soon!
I'm waiting on an articulating arm for my tripod so I can angle my camera downwards as I flip through the assorted pages for the video I plan to make of it. I thought that the 5 inch binder would be big enough but it's maxed out now so I'll probably wind up using that 4 inch binder and split the stack that way there's room for more. As for the video it will just have the 5 inch binder maxed so I don't have to split the video. I didn't realize that it could fill up so fast but wow it turned out good though. :D

I'm waiting on an articulating arm for my tripod so I can angle my camera downwards as I flip through the assorted pages for the video I plan to make of it. I thought that the 5 inch binder would be big enough but it's maxed out now so I'll probably wind up using that 4 inch binder and split the stack that way there's room for more. As for the video it will just have the 5 inch binder maxed so I don't have to split the video. I didn't realize that it could fill up so fast but wow it turned out good though. :D
Sounds awesome I can't wait to see pics now and get some inspiration :thumbs:

• Thanks
Sorry for bumping the thread but if I get a complete set of the previous 8 FAC X-Men movies on Ebay, will I be able to ask Filmarena for the same collectors number for Dark Phoenix?