X-Men: Apocalypse - In theaters May 27, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bryan Singer[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Jackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Channing Tatum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Peters[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Turner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Shipp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tye Sheridan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kodi Smit-McPhee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rose Byrne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lana Condor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olivia Munn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Till[/ACTOR]

Plot: One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cf7kkqeuuaeqame-jpg.233312
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Days of Future Past hasn't even been released and it looks like a sequel has been announced! EEK! :LOL:

In a surprise move, Bryan Singer today revealed the title of the next chapter of 20th Century Fox's popular X-Men franchise. May 27, 2016 will see the release of X-Men: Apocalypse!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112102

Apocalypse, created by Louise and Walter Simonson, made his debut in X-Factor #6. The world's first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

The character's most popular storyline, "The Age of Apocalypse," ran in the X-Men books beginning in 1995. Set in a paralell reality formed by interference to the timeline, "The Age of Apocalypse" saw Xavier murdered before he could form the X-Men. Instead, a very different take on the team began with Magneto leading them through a post-apocalyptic America ruled by mutants.

Since next summer's X-Men: Days of Future Past involves a time travel storyline, it's likely that a filmic take on "The Age of Apocalypse" could spin out of the film's ending.
Apocalypse Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• xmenA.jpg
    xmenA.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 457
Last edited by a moderator:
No Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen for X-Men: Apocalypse :(

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/400681-no-patrick-stewart-or-ian-mckellen-for-x-men-apocalypse

"It’s not exactly a surprise given what we know so far about Bryan Singer’s upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, but Patrick Stewart confirmed today that neither he nor Ian McKellen would be reprising their respective roles as Charles Xavier or Erik Lehnsherr in the forthcoming mutant ensemble.

“I was learning quite a lot more about it last night,” Stewart tells Larry King (via Yahoo! Movies), hinting that he’s still maintaining a close connection to the franchise. “It is going to be looking very much at the earlier lives of all our characters. And so I don’t think we’ll be making an appearance.”

Confirmed to star James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac and Nicholas Hoult (with more names expected to be confirmed shortly), X-Men: Apocalypse is scripted by Simon Kinberg, Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris. Said to be the conclusion of a trilogy started with X-Men: First Class and continued with X-Men: Days of Future Past, cameras will start rolling on the next adventure in Montreal beginning April, 2015 for a May 27, 2016 release."

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: ocielz
@bloodsnake007 SO SO AWESOME.

And that Tye Sheridan kid is AMAZING. Go watch Mud if you haven't seen it. It was a couple years ago, so he is a bit younger, but I remember thinking "this kid is going to be huge!" Great young actor!
...and sadly I have no clue who Alexandra Shipp is.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 SO SO AWESOME.

And that Tye Sheridan kid is AMAZING. Go watch Mud if you haven't seen it. It was a couple years ago, so he is a bit younger, but I remember thinking "this kid is going to be huge!" Great young actor!
...and sadly I have no clue who Alexandra Shipp is.
I have seen Mud, great movie :thumbs: Last year Alexandra portrayed 'Aaliyah' in a TV Movie about her life (didn't see it, I googled it :p). Sophie :drool:

I'm really looking forward to this! ;) Thanks again for the post @kaw! :notworthy:

Reactions: kaw
Rose Byrne will reprise her role of Moira MacTaggert from X-Men: First Class. :thumbs:

rosebyrne_xmen.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-apocalypse-fantastic-four-crossover-possible

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, “Apocalypse” writer and producer Simon Kinberg says that MacTaggert is “a significant character in the movie. We ended First Class with Charles having wiped portions of her memory of her experience with the X-Men. They are, essentially, strangers to her when she meets them.” He adds that there will be further developments between Professor Charles Xavier and Byrne’s character. “It’s certainly a rich relationship that we started to dig into in First Class, and would like to mine more in this one.”

Kinberg reiterated that “Apocalypse” “is the completion of the first arcs of Charles, Eric, Raven, and Hank, who are essentially our main characters. They’re such young actors and young characters, so there’s a lot more story to tell. But as a first phase of their lives, there is this feeling of closure by the end of the movie.”

Also, with the movie being set in the 1980s, can we see characters like Dazzler? “Could happen,” Kinberg laughed. “We’re certainly looking at mutants that would fit into the period.”

Byrne is also joining James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac and Nicholas Hoult in X-Men: Apocalypse, coming to theaters on May 27, 2016.

popcorn2.gif

Hum... Wonder if they'll keep Nightcrawler original mother or change it...?
His father was killed if I recall in DOFP...

And @kaw has already updated the Nightcrawler news. For some reason I added it in the deadpool thread because of colossus news! Don't ask. Been an extremely long day. Can't wait for Nightcrawler again

Jubilee will probably be another small,very small, cameo. Probably the same as previous XMEN movies. X1, X2 and X3 she was minor and only background character.