X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! This is the one to get for sure. And that lenti effect looks sweeeet!! :happy:

"Numbering sticker"....I wonder if this means Kimchi may start going away from doing cards and do what PA does. Could be cheaper in the long run. I guess I don't care either way, but I am partial to the cards :) Either way, now I'm torn on the BB exclusive and this!

Did they even upgrade there servers? Didn't get in on the last couple of exclusives so curious if anybody had any issues pre ordering Memento when it went live?

"Numbering sticker"....I wonder if this means Kimchi may start going away from doing cards and do what PA does. Could be cheaper in the long run. I guess I don't care either way, but I am partial to the cards :) Either way, now I'm torn on the BB exclusive and this!
I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the numbering card; this release is KimchiDVD Collection #01, not part of the KimchiDVD Exclusive line.

Did they even upgrade there servers? Didn't get in on the last couple of exclusives so curious if anybody had any issues pre ordering Memento when it went live?
@AlexG Choi did say that Kimchi had upgraded their servers. And the pre order for Memento went as smooth as silk....:thumbs:
So hopefully this will to. But being super limited we still need to be fast out of the starting blocks...:p:D