X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?! If this we're a Kimchidvd Exclusive, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. I love that steelbook artwork and the lenticular is amazing! But it's not part of the exclusive line and my movie budget is almost completely tied up in other releases. I have to think about this now. They should have just done an exclusive. :grumpy:

Actually, this was your exact expression ;):rofl::photo:

index.php

Can't wait for the pre-order! Hopefully, Choi has news for us very soon.
:LOL::rofl::LOL: Thanks for that...:sour: Now I don't want my dinner...:vomit::confused::wacky:

That's just wrong!! :arghh::jawdrop::squint::jawdrop:

Minus about 40Ibs in weight!! :jawdrop::LOL::rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
That Lenticular Effect looks amazing and probably looks more amazing in hand. However...I am holding out because I honestly believe there will be a lenticular of Young Xavier/Old Xavier and Young Magneto/Old Magneto. I know the studio has the photos of their full faces used in the Promo posters. I think that those promotions just lends itself to the Lenticular Effect and the idea of Past/Future. Also, I think Xavier and Magneto are more central characters rather than a Sentinel head. Now whether Fox uses it as a Slipcover somewhere down the line (Extended Cut or some other edition) or whether KimchiDVD, BluFans or some other ambitious company tries to work this idea out, I think that this would be the ideal opportunity for a Lenticular Slipcover.

Reactions: harry and rj531
@zoneism @steel888 these drooling pics are making me
TrekPuke.gif
a little bit

That lenti is sick. No name-dropping Hugh Jackman on the front. Tiny, tiny print run. Can't wait for this one.

Hey, we come into this world drooling and leave that way...it's very natural. :rofl::LOL::cry:

Good point! I was all caught up in the lenti effect, that I overlooked the lack of top billing for Jackman. Even better! :thumbs:

Reactions: Ask and earthscope
Can someone explain me why this is Kimchidvd Collection?!
KD Exclusive is not fancy enough?:D:D:D

Anyway...there will two product lines: Collection and Exclusive?
or is it just two different ones with difference that exclusive will be also in lockal shops?
Or it is change of campagin to fight with Novamedia?

Uhh...i can smell conspiracy:p

vlcsnap-2010-12-14-16h21m26s221.png

This is in case of lenti effect :emb::emb::emb: