X-Men Days of Future Past 3D Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
Release date: October 14th, 2014
Price: $27.99 $22.99 (release week special pricing)
Purchase link: Here
Group Buy: apsmith21

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Canadian version of this is going to have Bilingual text on it (Spine & Front) :banghead:
From the FS Flyer...

I was hoping it would be just stickers (like the Alien set) but noticed they reduced the size of the text on the spine, to print X-MEN twice :banghead:

Funny thing is the regular editions in the flyer don't show bilingual text (probably will be though).

It's pretty funny that people actually get bummed that the Amaray case doesn't come with a slipcover considering that the package already comes with a Slipcase and then a slipcover to go over that slipcase. Slipcovers are meant to protect the Bluray case and I'm this is plenty protected.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
It's pretty funny that people actually get bummed that the Amaray case doesn't come with a slipcover considering that the package already comes with a Slipcase and then a slipcover to go over that slipcase. Slipcovers are meant to protect the Bluray case and I'm this is plenty protected.
LOL! :emb: :p

I'm a HUGE Slipcover Wh*re! :naughty: So I'll be getting one from ebay and adding it to this set, then it will feel complete :D :woot:... I know, I have issues! :wacky: :hilarious:

• Informative
Reactions: Hooch
I'm disappointed the regular amaray is tossed in. I'm buying this version as the futurepak isn't the 3d version and I have a 10$ GC to use from BB damaging my Cap steelbook.

World War Z had a slip cover on the amaray in the slip box. Either way, I'm getting the 3D slip edition and will see if it fits in the slip box. Got a couple for in store pick up one for me and one for a great friend.

also this version included a fan artbook (i believe the futurepack and 3d amaray release also include it, not sure about the 2d release)

aside from the kimchi steel release, this is the best version hands down. The outer slip is gorgeous, the trask files are awesome, the over package of this release is one of the best i have seen. So much included in this version !

14%2B-%2B4

14%2B-%2B2

14%2B-%2B3

Reactions: Rand and WKRP
@alvinhwang21 , is that booklet and the Trask files too big to fit inside a steelbook?

the trask files are a bit tall and with all of them together i dont think they would fit in a steel, the booklet though probably would fit ok since it sits inside of the amaray case just fine

the files (advancing human progress) are behind the booklet, its length is as tall as the amaray case
14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Rand and nkb32
@alvinhwang21 is the amaray unsealed or sealed and if you pop a slip cover on it, will it fit in the package? Please don't damage your case trying though ✌️
I'm just curious if my 3D slip version will fit inside. Thanks for any help :)

The amaray is unsealed and yes, if you add a slip to the amaray it should still fit the package. I just tested it out by putting my Iron Man 3 amaray with lentincular slip and it fits but a little snug.