X-Men Days of Future Past 3D Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
Release date: October 14th, 2014
Price: $27.99 $22.99 (release week special pricing)
Purchase link: Here
Group Buy: apsmith21

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
20A9VnA.jpg

I wish Best Buy would stop using those padless bags. Literally every slip or steel I receive from them is damaged :angry: The return process is a hassle too because you have to call them, you can't do it on their site. Last time I tried to return something with them, they called back two times in a week or so to ask if I really wanted to return it. I've complained about their packaging on their site whenever they ask for feedback.

LFAU0l3.jpg

0KnsMwW.jpg

1MFkkEf.jpg

BZLT64h.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Rand and cbs777
20A9VnA.jpg

I wish Best Buy would stop using those padless bags. Literally every slip or steel I receive from them is damaged :angry: The return process is a hassle too because you have to call them, you can't do it on their site. Last time I tried to return something with them, they called back two times in a week or so to ask if I really wanted to return it. I've complained about their packaging on their site whenever they ask for feedback.

LFAU0l3.jpg

0KnsMwW.jpg

1MFkkEf.jpg

BZLT64h.jpg

I agree, but they won't listen to me no matter how many times I've called and complained. I've received several steels and cases damaged, I've just resorted to do instore pick up lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
I agree, but they won't listen to me no matter how many times I've called and complained. I've received several steels and cases damaged, I've just resorted to do instore pick up lately.

I did decide to go in store recently because I was sick of receiving damaged slips, but they didn't have Ghostbusters 2 or Hannibal Season 2 (checked several Best Buys). Then I remembered why I stopped going in store.

Reactions: cbs777
20A9VnA.jpg

LFAU0l3.jpg

0KnsMwW.jpg

1MFkkEf.jpg

BZLT64h.jpg

On release day I saw a bunch in- store in similar condition. I thought this release was just plauged but maybe someone who ordred online just came in any exchanged them.

I only ended up taking one of my copies on in store pick up due to imperfections.

Reactions: lolwut