Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a feckin farce. Funnier than Mrs Browns Boys.

yes this is hmv where all the staff don't know the facts as usual including there twitter and any other feed they have, people claiming to be in the know basically would't believe that comes thru there teeth because i believe there feed on bull too :naughty:

long and the short of it, posters in store is one thing more believeable at least that is in print and till it turns up in hand thats when you know for sure.
Hmv have a long way to go to improve there customers service/release info cos at the moment its like a sewage farm and we all know what thats full of :vomit:
ex-zavvi employees :rofl:

basil :thumbs:

I dont know why people are getting worried that it wont be 3d. It will be 3d, just ignore the guy who knows jack all that works for HMV. I cant remember the last new release (not catalogue) in steelbook from 20th century fox that wasnt 3d in the UK - prometheus, wolverine, percy jackson etc.

I just realised that die hard wasnt 3d in steelbook...... But that wasnt released in 3d at the cinema.

I thank you....... Bloody HMV messing us about

Hope you don't mind, I went and found your post:

yq1kh1j.jpg

ynUm84A.jpg

hmm... to be honest when I read this maybe they thought you were asking if the Steelbooks were in 3D or 2D ?! :)

dunno just a thought which crossed the brain waves as I was reading this....

Maybe they were thinking 3D Lenti ?!?!

Just my thoughts....

Take care
john