X-Men: First Class - Taiwan Limited Edition

Mar 21, 2011
image.jpeg

6278315387_8bc100f23c_z_d.jpg

6278836610_1bee155c4c_z_d.jpg

6278836886_76c5d7fe1a_z_d.jpg

** They is no single chinese wording in the entire set, except the extra slot-in paper at bottom.
** This set is exact same design as Hong Kong, Thailand & Brazil Limited Edition. :D

Link: http://www.yesasia.com/global/1025075588-0-0-0-en/info.html

Is the BD Region A,B,C or A only, I had no idea as I don't have system (PC) to check on it. The region print at BD and back cover is totally different.

6291668642_93b27e9ae9_z_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to order this right now, looks like I will keep all my Steelbooks sealed. Is this art book the same one that came with the French Steelbook?

I'm going to order this right now, looks like I will keep all my Steelbooks sealed. Is this art book the same one that came with the French Steelbook?
I never seen the French art book before, I had no idea whether it is same or not, but I assume shall be similar.

I need help on this please! I been looking everywhere for this set and still not found it. Any help is appreciated!

I believe a couple other Countries got same edition .... might be a better chance? Was it Japan or AU?

I believe a couple other Countries got same edition .... might be a better chance? Was it Japan or AU?
I have no idea...i heard India got the same one but I don't know where to order from. This set is released so long ago that made it impossible to find :/