Xtro (Collector's Edition) [Germany]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: June 2017
Purchase link: Platinum Cult Edition , Amazon Germany
Price: 85,00€ , 94,09€
Note: Collectors' edition includes statue, shirt, 2 BDs, 2 DVDs, 1 CD, and 1 film cell.

xtro-5-disc.jpg

513P6DoS5aL._SY400_.jpg

61KBDnA2mjL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe but you've got one hell of a collection!
Maybe but i have sort of been out of the game for like 4 years just buying few here and there.
At the start of collecting it was just normal edition blu rays then started collector editions.
As to me i was able to get more for my money than paying for collector editions but since i started its just grown.
It was not my main hobby collecting i was into other things but as im over that its blu rays now.
Lets hope our blu rays dont go like dvds did and become worthless well depending what it is.

Maybe but i have sort of been out of the game for like 4 years just buying few here and there.
At the start of collecting it was just normal edition blu rays then started collector editions.
As to me i was able to get more for my money than paying for collector editions but since i started its just grown.
It was not my main hobby collecting i was into other things but as im over that its blu rays now.
Lets hope our blu rays dont go like dvds did and become worthless well depending what it is.
Its pretty addicting though right. I doubt the collector or limited editions will become worthless. I dont even think about that anyway.

Its pretty addicting though right. I doubt the collector or limited editions will become worthless. I dont even think about that anyway.
Your probably right i only had plain editions of dvds back in the day never had any collector editions of them as cool as some are. But i had no need for my dvds so sold and started on blu rays. But your right collector editions of dvds can still fetch good money and more depending on what it is.

The first movie was horrendous in my honest opinion. :rofl:

The second and third were better as @bigrob said.

But if i recall, the sequels are only sequels in name

The first movie was horrendous in my honest opinion. :rofl:

The second and third were better as @bigrob said.

But if i recall, the sequels are only sequels in name

They are not connected story wise but they are all written and directed by the same guy so it is for better part, a trilogy in my eyes

Reactions: denizen