3D Your favorite Blu-ray 3D ?

Avatar 3D on BD is excellent. I also like A Christmas Carol. Tron isn't far behind neither. Worthy mentions are Despicable Me, Open Season, and Alice in Wonderland.

Reactions: jimmy
the best pop out ever, in the Imax movie Under the Sea, halfway thru it, there is this fish called a Potato Cod, i sit 11 feet from my tv, i swear it was trying to nibble my nose lol. i showed friends and family this one scene, they were like EEK! HOLY CHIT lol

now, best 3D movie i have seen for depth perception is Monster House, i was like wow, this is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint and jimmy
I'd recommend:

A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures (AMAZING EEK!)
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Alice in Wonderland (The scene where red queen hits the thingy like a golf ball pops right at you lol)

I have a few 3D films that have good moments...

Monsters vs Aliens is the one I show to people as a demo.. ( bloke hitting a ball attached to a bat ) that really does come out at your face. Ive had people drop coffee as they have ducked to miss the ball... Whilst I sit rolling on the floor :hilarious:

Avatar is amazing as I have that also.

Megamind is really good for Depth

Resident Evil afterlife is good for a few pop out moments too

Reactions: jimmy
After Avatar everything else failed in comparision. But when I saw Drive Angry i thought it was one of the first movie's to do it right. And if im not mistaken it even was a conversion. The 3D effects just made the movie good ole fun. Some people may mention the movie wasn't that great but I enjoyed it.

Wow so far it has been a toss up between Avatar and Megamind for me and I have yet to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 3D and Bolt 3D. I doubt either one would topple Avatar or Megamind off as my favorite.

Gotta be avatar for me. Drive angry 3d was a poor film but the 3d was done right. Watched journey 2 yesterday film was ok but the 3d was great!