3D Your favorite Blu-ray 3D ?

Avatar is probably the best 3D film I have seen. Prometheus was also a good one :)

My favourite 3D would be The Avengers,Titanic or Dredd!

it would of been Avatar (in the cinema I thought it was fantastic but re-watching it on my 3D TV I thought it was a let down) I generally think that because at the time of release Avatar really conquered 3D and even though it was old technology it felt new and in the cinema the beautiful world of Pandora looked stunning!! also hated Resident Evil Retribution on Blu Ray but thought it was great in the cinema

Last edited:
These are defiantly some of the best, believe me:

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole
Final Destination 5
Alice In Wonderland
The Beauty and the Beast

Reactions: HighDefSamurai
These are defiantly some of the best, believe me:

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole
Final Destination 5
Alice In Wonderland
The Beauty and the Beast

The 3D in Final Destination 5 and Alice In Wonderland are Fantastic, I hated LOG:TOG so couldn't really get into the 3D in that but read a few good user reviews on Amazon

The 3D in Final Destination 5 and Alice In Wonderland are Fantastic, I hated LOG:TOG so couldn't really get into the 3D in that but read a few good user reviews on Amazon
Aah okay. Well, then there isn't much to do then. :p

Have you seen Beauty and the Beast 3D? Imo it's great, it really shows that 3D also works very well with hand-drawn animation. It's not flawless 3D, but damn near close!

Avatar and John Carter are still up there. I'll check A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

Reactions: Bluprint