Your First Zavvi Purchase

Jan 3, 2011
Just made my first SteelBook purchase from Zavvi! Preordered Aliens and bought Children of Men-am a sucker for this film. I can see quite a bit of my money heading towards them in the future.

Remember what your first purchase was?

My first purchase was a three item order of Life of Pi 3D, Man On Fire and The Untouchables. I wanna say Life of Pi came in first but I do remember The Untouchables taking like an extra 2 weeks to arrive and came in a brown box with a postal stamp from Sweden or Norway, which I found rather odd at the time (still do).

'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' of course. Before then I had avoided Zavvi due to their bad reputation. It turns out that they aren't as bad as I was expecting based on my experience with them.

I think it was The Maltese Falcon. Received it damaged. What an amazing first-hand experience at Zavvi's... Eh.

taxi driver :p i was still nooby and did not even know about hdn at that point,was intrigued by it feel such a sucker now for paying 15 quid for it.

Mine was Clash of Titan's from the Warner Premium Collection, arrived dented :(
Second was the re-release of the White Star Trek, that also arrived dented :(

Since then I've changed my delivery address to my wife's work so she can inspect them straight away and thankfully *touch wood* no more damaged copies

My first Zavvi purchase was Iron Man 3.

I have purchased & Pre ordered many since & have only had 1 problem with a Steelbook delivered damaged & they just sent me a replacement after I sent pics of the Steelbook damaged.

WFRR, which set the bar way to high for Zavvi, or quite frankly most Steelbook retailers to follow. :notworthy:

o6d8vd.jpg
jt0v3q.jpg

:drool: