Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Only 1 for today, but I got a free shirt with my bluray purchase from Best Buy! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

DSC03916.JPG DSC03907.JPG

hdog.gif

The Walmart exclusive comes with a lithograph. I'm not sure if they're all the same or each set has a different one. It's a pretty nice set but it's cheaply made, mine is already falling apart a bit and I just bought it.

30907974151_de62af0cac_b.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and tridon
Disney is knocking it out of the park with these three new releases! All have high quality lenticular packaging with beautiful us of color! On Dory, the octopus changes color from red to blue within the lenticular image!!! When Disney seemed to be getting out of the 3D game I was so disappointed but these are their best releases so far... hands down. 3D fans please buy and encourage Disney to keep up the good work!!!

IMG_3889.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney is knocking it out of the park with these three new releases! All have high quality lenticular packaging with beautiful us of color! On Dory, the octopus changes color from red to blue within the lenticular image!!! When Disney seemed to be getting out of the 3D game I was so disappointed but these are their best releases so far... hands down. 3D fans please buy and encourage Disney to keep up the good work!!!

View attachment 276704

I'm definitely going to get Star Wars, but I'll probably skip Jungle Book and I'm definitely not getting Dory. Nevertheless, I'm really happy to see Disney getting back into 3D. I wish they'd go back and give us a North American release for Frozen.