Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

IMG_20180531_195604.jpg
IMG_20180531_195644.jpg

Greatest showman (japan)

I don't know if it is the angle or the lens - it looks like you are holding blu rays the size of baseball cards!

:LOL:

Where'd you find your Insidious 3, bud? I really need to hunt that one down.

I'm apologizing in advance. I just ordered Deadpool Japan slipbox and I'll be posting it soon. :D:thumbs:

Oh, I can't wait to see the finish on it. :D

That's just beautiful. Can never go wrong with a Japanese Fox slipcover. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Funashi
Got both Insidious 1 & 2 for only $35. Just need the third film now.
WOW! That's a steal. If you find another Chapter 1, lemme know please. :notworthy:

I don't know if it is the angle or the lens - it looks like you are holding blu rays the size of baseball cards!
@tridon has...huge...hands.....:LOL:

I like this post, not a dead pool in sight, getting a bit tired of those slips :wtf:
You're welcome. But like @PunkNinja I have Deadpool Japan on order so either next post or the one after will have Mr. Pool. :p

Awesome slip haul @AlienKing
The texture and embossing on that Canadian Insidious 3 slip is just a great.
I know right? The first 3 slips are some of the best ever released. And then Chapter 4 is one of the worst because distributors changed :mad:

:LOL:
Where'd you find your Insidious 3, bud? I really need to hunt that one down.
Actually i got a copy for you. I just didnt get a chance to text you. I thought was mint, but it actually has some imperfections i couldnt notice at first. If you still want it, it's yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
Went to the U.S. on Sunday and pulled off one of my biggest hauls in a long time. I got to say, I love that physical media is still alive and well down south. In Canada, there's like one shelf of Blu-rays left at Best Buy. It's so pathetic and sad. So here we go...

IMG_2773.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

Gonna need replacement slipcovers for Brawl in Cell Block 99, Mom and Dad, and The Fog.

Actually i got a copy for you. I just didnt get a chance to text you. I thought was mint, but it actually has some imperfections i couldnt notice at first. If you still want it, it's yours.

How am I just seeing this now?! :OMG:

I'll definitely be in touch. Thanks, bud! :D

Well, you know what huge hands and huge feet mean.....:naughty:
That's right.
Huge gloves and huge shoes.:LOL:

Size 15 shoes, and extra-large gloves. And if you think that's big, you should see the size of my... hats. :naughty:

Went to the U.S. on Sunday and pulled off one of my biggest hauls in a long time. I got to say, I love that physical media is still alive and well down south. In Canada, there's like one shelf of Blu-rays left at Best Buy. It's so pathetic and sad. So here we go...

View attachment 377572

View attachment 377573

Gonna need replacement slipcovers for Brawl in Cell Block 99, Mom and Dad, and The Fog.

How am I just seeing this now?! :OMG:

I'll definitely be in touch. Thanks, bud! :D

Size 15 shoes, and extra-large gloves. And if you think that's big, you should see the size of my... hats. :naughty:
WHOA! Epic haul bro. I might have to drive by the US sometime soon too then. Haha.
And yea, everytime i remember to text you i'll be at work and dont have the picture. Hopefully this Sunday, i'll remember. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

View attachment 377572

View attachment 377573

Great haul Ken :happy: