Zavvi Steelbooks With Borders

Should All Zavvi Steelbooks Have Borders?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • If it works with the art.

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Not on every steelbook

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

djprodikis

Premium Supporter
Mar 16, 2013
Canada
Let's have a little vote, and see what we come up with...

Attachments

• zavvi.jpg
    zavvi.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Flip
This might be the dumbest and most pathetic thread I've ever seen.

Cleary a protest against Zavvi's borders lately. Seriously, how old are you? I will bet two cows and a goose on nobody here wants Zavvi to release steels with borderd on them all the time. People want variation.

This might be the dumbest and most pathetic thread I've ever seen.

Cleary a protest against Zavvi's borders lately. Seriously, how old are you? I will bet two cows and a goose on nobody here wants Zavvi to release steels with borderd on them all the time. People want variation.

Don't go crazy, its for fun. I could care less either way..

if they went back to roger rabbit type runs i'd actually be ok with that, within reason ofc

i agree but doubt we will see below 4k print run from zavvi again especially on disney animated titles if anything it's getting bigger and bigger roger rabbit was a one off

^^ yeah i know. not really bothered about disney titles anyway, but a 3k run woulda been awesome for something like their From Dusk till Dawn exclusive :scat:

3k run on Dusk till Dawn would have been awesome, with that artwork, it would have been the one to have...I think it still might be even at 4k.

No thank you very much. It's not like the border automatically makes a steelbook better looking! Half of the time I wish they'd just do a deboss and no border to make it cleaner looking.