zbox2.png
zbox3.png

Box 1 (Theme: Justice)-1000 pieces [sold out]
Extra box (Theme: GOTG)-1000 pieces live 12/5 [sold out]
Box 2 (Theme:?)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
If anyone has read the reply to that comment, Zavvi said that the items that are going into the Zbox's are being brought in specially for the Zbox and aren't leftover stock that hasn't sold previously.

Reactions: Flloydo
If anyone has read the reply to that comment, Zavvi said that the items that are going into the Zbox's are being brought in specially for the Zbox and aren't leftover stock that hasn't sold previously.

When I see the message above yours I tbought I've got to see zavvis reply because I was worried about the same thing and mentioned that on the last page. Hopefully some good stuff

Zavvi just posted the following:

Who managed to pre-order our first ‪#‎zbox‬ on Friday? If you missed out then I've got some more exciting zbox news for you all today - Coming soon... the Guardians of the Galaxy zbox!

Please note that this is NOT the January zbox, nor is it officially part of our monthly zbox releases. This limited edition Guardians of the Galaxy zbox is a standalone mystery box complementing this week's Blu-ray and DVD release, and the perfect treat for any fans of the franchise!

Hey guys, since there is now a notification sign up to get updates on the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Zbox on Zavvi's site, a separate thread has been added for this box here. This general chat thread can still be used for overall Zbox chat. Thanks all.

Reactions: Flloydo