zbox2.png
zbox3.png

Box 1 (Theme: Justice)-1000 pieces [sold out]
Extra box (Theme: GOTG)-1000 pieces live 12/5 [sold out]
Box 2 (Theme:?)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I am not a huge fan of these mainly because they are full of items that either I don't want or that aren't worth the high price.

£20 seems a bit much to throw down on a blind box from zavvi.

This box is not for me, hope anyone who orders one isn't disappointed though

I'll give it a go. I've often considered some of the US mystery box stuff, but the shipping always makes it not worth it. I hope they start with a bang.

Sidenote, is it just me, or is there no way to actually order this yet?

Reactions: digitalbabe
I was tempted by these sorts of things for a while, but I eventually noticed that most people usually ended up with one item they liked and the rest was junk. £20 seems fairly pricey, but hopefully that means better items! The theme "Justice" definitely has me interested anyway... and if it includes that Batman Pop Vinyl, then I may even be willing to blind-buy this one (since they're usually £10+ alone, or at least they were the last time I checked). I look forward to seeing what's included in Zbox #1. :)

I think I might go for the first one to see what they do. Would imagine the first one would be ok. I hope you can buy them monthly and not have to choose a 3/6 or 12 month plan thing

I think I might go for the first one to see what they do. Would imagine the first one would be ok. I hope you can buy them monthly and not have to choose a 3/6 or 12 month plan thing
I was worried about that too, but apparently this isn't part of a subscription - it works on a first come first serve basis (for now) and Zavvi will announce the theme of each Zbox a month in advance. I'm definitely in! :D

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm on my phone but I'm guessing they have to update the t shirt part. It says add to basket, pick you t shirt size and so on