Zavvi Zbox # 3 January [Cosmic]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
cosmic-jpg.134623

Pre-order: http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox.li...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin
Date: 26th @ 5PM (UK time)

Zavvi have announced the theme for their new January Zbox

Zbox 3 theme is :

'COSMIC'

image.jpg

"...Celebrating all things
Sci-fi it goes live at 5PM Boxing Day..."

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_ZBOX/status/547726806577872897

Attachments

• cosmic.jpg
    cosmic.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 517
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it's going to be the same idea for each box roughly,
a pop funko, t shirt etc, if you don't have the pops already it's pretty nice wee box for £20 :)

Remember people according to Zavvi's twitter this new box goes live today at 5pm

Cosmic means anything really.

Would be pissed off if I got something from Doctor Who.

Would rather wait for a Star Wars Zbox.

But looking at the products in the Zbox ATM not bothering.

Cosmic means anything really.

Would be pissed off if I got something from Doctor Who.

Would rather wait for a Star Wars Zbox.

But looking at the products in the Zbox ATM not bothering.

Each to their own, I was simply making some people who may actually be interested, aware it is going to be available :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricker
Thanks for the heads up @Flash! Think I'm going to pass on this one though, for pretty much the same reason as @pdbluray mentioned... I've no interest in Doctor Who. Give us a Star Wars themed ZBox and I'm in. :D

Reactions: Flash
It is a bit vague, I mean justice, I assumed batman and superman and GOTG is self explanatory, I would also like a Star Wars one or Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, I'd definitely get a Game of Thrones one.

Reactions: Noodles
It is a bit vague, I mean justice, I assumed batman and superman and GOTG is self explanatory, I would also like a Star Wars one or Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, I'd definitely get a Game of Thrones one.
I'd definitely be interested in Walking Dead and Game of Thrones ones too! Breaking Bad would be pretty cool as well, and there's tons of merch for the show they could use.

I'm guessing I missed this already? Figured it was worth preordering and then cancelling if the Guardians box is lacklustre but the pages 'Buy Now' link just loops back to the main page.
Tell a lie, turns out the pages are just not working correctly on Zavvi's site. The following link takes you straight to the size options where you can preorder from now:
http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?autocomplete=searchsuggestion&search=zbox special cosmic

Its live now ... http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/zbox-january-cosmic/11062644.html

Just ordered mine, might cancel though, missed the first but wasn't too upset as got the gog one (should be delivered Monday) but if that's not very good might not bother with box 3 ;)

Giving this a miss. Not much of a sci fi fan withno interesg in dr who. Only xmen and guardians interest me here and already have specific gog box coming

I'd definitely be interested in Walking Dead and Game of Thrones ones too! Breaking Bad would be pretty cool as well, and there's tons of merch for the show they could use.

Yep me to. So much stuff for the tv shows that would make great boxes.

Yeah I think they should stick to a more specific theme so people kinda know what they are getting.

A lot of these boxes can be **** I mean yes the loot crate exclusive pop figure is nice but everything else was just junk, they said it was supposed to a big anniversary one. I didn't get it myself but I've seen it unboxed.

To begin with it looked like each zavvi one may have a pop but it doesn't actually say that now.

I don't like boxes that say like "ghostbusters" and have one thing related to it.

The GOTG better be filled with guardians stuff

Just had my gog zbox delivered and have to say what a load of tat!

Tshirt - white with black and white print of the guardians, looks cheap lol
Cap - nice print but don't wear caps lol
A iPhone 5 cover - shape of a cassette but useless if you have no iPhone lol
Yoyo - ??????
Mousemat - cool, picture changes but who uses a mouse mat anymore?
Zavvi magazine, great
And the best bit is a guardians 8gb USB stick in a cute little box

So waste of money really, definitely cancelling the cosmic one, was hoping for the groot pop vinyl or something more interesting, basically I'd say they got a load of stuff the promoters had made to promote the film for free
image.jpg

I'll make use of the T-Shirt and USB stick but to be honest I can't see me getting any more of these considering this was supposed to be a 'special' release version. I'll be cancelling the Cosmic order.

Maybe we should all get together and tell zavvi that they failed and they should rethink, they could do a special pop vinyl box once a month where you get a figure and a specially printed tshirt with a pic of the figure included in the box, make a limited 1000 of each and then in one in every 100 boxes add a extra figure as a bonus. IMO paying £20 for a figure and limited tee is better than a load of old tat that the newspaper usually gives away for free! Thoughts?

Reactions: meaner