Zavvi Zbox # 3 January [Cosmic]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
cosmic-jpg.134623

Pre-order: http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox.li...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin
Date: 26th @ 5PM (UK time)

Zavvi have announced the theme for their new January Zbox

Zbox 3 theme is :

'COSMIC'

image.jpg

"...Celebrating all things
Sci-fi it goes live at 5PM Boxing Day..."

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_ZBOX/status/547726806577872897

Attachments

• cosmic.jpg
    cosmic.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 517
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no pops I'm out, the GOTG box was ok I guess was expecting so much more. Not going to get anymore :/

Zavvi have said they have listened to feedback and this should mean hopefully a better box

I was ok with the justice box, little meh with the gotg box but most of these boxes are hit and miss so will keep getting them

Oh and they replied to me on Twitter when I asked them about the boxes as they used the justice one for gotg and they replied all future ones should have a unique design in them

I don't think there is going to be a pop figure each time (I'm guessing from it's absence with the GOTG box which seemed the most obvious box to include one)

It may have one but based on the first two boxes it won't be anything of any great interest or value for that matter £45 who were they kidding ?? :(

I thought I'd try one and see if they can get it right - my lad gets the lootcrate one. There are worse boxes out there that have zero effort put in - Zavvi seem to be trying and insist they've taken on-board criticism from the first two. Putting the #1 issue of the new Star Wars comic as opposed to a random Justice League International does point to them starting to suss things out.

We shall see how it compares to this months lootcrate (might do a double unboxing video of both side-by-side).

Big anti climax on these boxes again it's going to be tat again no doubt haha has anyone seen online or heard of anyone getting ghe upscaled value box either justice or Gotg did it ever exist ???

Seems that people have gotten theirs already, mine hasn't been sent yet. Recieved an email saying they looking in to it. Have they oversold? Anybody got theirs yet?

Seems that people have gotten theirs already, mine hasn't been sent yet. Recieved an email saying they looking in to it. Have they oversold? Anybody got theirs yet?
I got mine probably the best of the 3 so far, they have listened to criticism as if now comes in a bag so there's no delivery stickers direct on the box, it is a unique box not another justice one lol, there's a pop and the comic included is a decent one seems to be a variant edition I won't spoil what's actually inside yet

I got mine probably the best of the 3 so far, they have listened to criticism as if now comes in a bag so there's no delivery stickers direct on the box, it is a unique box not another justice one lol, there's a pop and the comic included is a decent one seems to be a variant edition I won't spoil what's actually inside yet

Ok thanks. Hopefully mine will be sent out soon. I know about the comic, they revealed it on twitter last week. Didn't know it was a variant though.
I missed out on the first which I thought looked ok from the pictures I saw, but the Gotg box was a huge let down.

So it turns out the Cosmic Zbox came with a dancing Groot Pop Vinyl? What a joke! That should've come with the GOTG edition that I wasted my money on. :angry:

Found this photo of all the content on IG...
zbox.jpg

Reactions: meaner
Grr, no Pop Vinyl in Guardians zbox but Cosmic zbox is with a dancing Groot Pop Vinyl...
not sense...

What a load of junk once again glad i didn't get it and to include a groot in this one and not the GOTG is a real insult to everyone. They really could have sent that in the GOTG and people wouldn't have felt so ripped off with the junk that was in it

Not sure what the x-men thing is but this isn't much different to what you get in a loot crate. Tee, pop vinyl & Comic along with some novelties, zbox booklet and sweets. I'm happy with this one.

For comparison this is January's lootcrate
Loot-Crate-January-2015-9.jpg