Zavvi Zbox # 4 February [Undead]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The box will be on sale at 6pm UK time on 1/28.

dead.jpg

Last edited:
I love The Walking Dead so I'm very interested in this. Didnt buy the previous zbox's.
What do you guys think maybe in this? I read somewhere that previous comments from buyers regarding the quality of goods, there will be improvements on the items in the box

Got this one ordered with the discount above as I love me some zombies.

Hope there isn't a pop vinyl statue in this set - as I really don't like them.

Despite not being won over by the last few ZBox's I'm kind of tempted as it's bound to have some TWD goodness. Unless they've heavily ramped up the number of boxes they're putting out though for this one it's pretty damning that it's not sold out like the previous ones did. Might be worth keeping an eye on it as Zavvi might have to ramp up the contents if people are already switching off from buying these, hopefully some real goodies will crop up :)

I haven't ordered this due to how terrible the others have been and the major cock up of them putting the dancing groot in the cosmic box instead of the GOTG box and the GOTG box being promotional crap. But I reakon you will get one of these two pop vinyls (like what they did with the justice box with either batman and superman).

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've noticed these two have dissapeared off the website and they have been on there for ages.
I might be wrong tho

I would be happy with either don't have those ones

I only have about 5 walking dead pops and I just know my luck one I have will be included :(