Zavvi Zbox # 4 February [Undead]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The box will be on sale at 6pm UK time on 1/28.

dead.jpg

Last edited:
ordered this zbox bundle with a few steelbooks atleast ill have some money left over got to cut down on these things and please zavvi include nice TWD stuff ill be gutted if they dont atleast its not a subscription service

Zavvi have announced a megabox this month. Apparently it's the first.... maybe they should have mentioned that before as I'm pretty sure everyone was assuming they were already doing these! Anyway, one lucky winner gets all this (which rules out Bicycle Girl pop in the standard Zbox I guess):
10256902_703011359819078_2146313552743307797_n.jpg

Just seen a video of the unboxing and I'm very surprised they never added a pop vinyl. Anyway it don't look too bad but still crappy stuff I wouldn't want. The t-shirt is the best t shirt imo so far. Very cool design on that

And once again Zavvi have gone back to sending the box out with a shipping label attached rather than in a separate bag as they did with the Cosmic version last month :(
No more for me unless it's very special.

T-shirt is very cool, way cool and makes the box for me - the design is awesome. Walking Dead wee figures and badges are good. No comic is a shame.

Once more unto the box then next month...:)

Very disappointed, really wanted a pop vinyl. I can't believe they are saying it's worth like £40 I don't think I got £20 value back, how easy would it have been to give everyone a pop figure.

I was excited and it's pretty ****
big-tears.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricardo13
Yup, I guess they're not in any rush to ship those ones then?
I saw on their Twitter someone put their girlfriend received theirs but his had not been posted and he had his ordered with the avengers steel.
Waiting for them to reply probably be Monday when he gets an answer.