Zoverstocks [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

zoverstocks.gif

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grifter2099
No real Problems ...but one or two things can be improved .

I have purchased a number of items through Zoverstocks in the the last year .
they are always my second choice if i cant get what i want through reBuy.. a similar entity which used goods..

I have had no issues in receiving my items .
I live in Germany ..and if i buy items from the uk .. it takes pretty much ten days from the day i receive my dispatch email to receipt of my item.
Ive bought some normal dvds and steelbooks through them..
So delivery always seems slow .. but patience is a virtue .

i would like to point out that all my items have come in nothing more than a simple padded envelope. thankfully so far , nothing has been damaged or even worse dented..but i only ever order a steelbook through them if i have no other choice.

i have not had any issues with no items turning up I know some members have and thats uncool...

and thats all i have to say about

I would avoid Zoverstocks for Steelbooks if i'm honest. I believe they source their stock from Music Magpie, so even if they do send the item (which they haven't been doing recently), it will either not be as described or will be damaged as they send in jiffy bags. That said I don't hesitate to order regular Blu-rays, DVDs or CDs from them, I haven't had a problem with any of their service other than with Steelbooks.

Reactions: Flip
same for me still waiting for an explanation :(

contact play.com and get your money refunded, zoverstocks are terrible in regards to customer care, they take forever to reply to emails, i doubt they ever dispatched the steelbook , i have ordered 3 steelbooks from them in the past and never received any of them

Reactions: jayce20
Same here. I ordered three steelbooks from Zoverstockers in early January and despite it saying they have been dispatched I have received nothing.

Also no reply when trying the contact seller option (it's been a week).

I've put in a claim using the below playtrade option. Is that the right method?

Helpdesk/Contact_us/PlayTrade_issues

I'm in the same boat with Zoverstocks. My order showing as sent on the 18th January, so a bit later than some of you.

After reading some of your stories, I've bypassed contacting them and gone straight to Play to resolve this (Playtrade helpdesk).

I've also included a link to this thread in my query, so they can see the extent of this appalling service.

I'm in the same boat with Zoverstocks. My order showing as sent on the 18th January, so a bit later than some of you.

After reading some of your stories, I've bypassed contacting them and gone straight to Play to resolve this (Playtrade helpdesk).

I've also included a link to this thread in my query, so they can see the extent of this appalling service.

Good idea. I'm having the same problems with zoverstocks. Play need to kick em up the ass

I am also having problems with them. I looked at their feedback. They do have 95%, but they have LOADS of negative.

I won't buy anything off them anymore out of 5 orders 4 never got delivered and I had to play the waiting game with Play to get my cash back

They just don't respond.

Reactions: OLDCell
I won't buy anything off them anymore out of 5 orders 4 never got delivered and I had to play the waiting game with Play to get my cash back

They just don't respond.

Only used them once and was ok but seems the majority are getting played for fools by these guys. Apparently they are one of the off-loaders that Music Magpie use to re-sell stuff they buy. Although I can't confirm this just yet.

I won't be using again, I think I'm gonna stick to Classifieds on here, and other forums I frequent for items that I may not be able to get direct from Amazon or the like.

I emailed Zoverstocks about my Pitch Black steelie and I got a response, just the usual 'delayed in post' rubbish. I emailed them again a couple of days later and they responded again and agree to refund me. Maybe i'm just lucky but they've been fairy decent for me. Much better than comparable sellers like the CEX website who refuse to reply to emails and won't refund if your items go missing.

Used them once for 2 Steelbooks, never got them, never answered my emails but still had to give them time so I could get refund through Play. Quicker these wasters go to the wall the better. Play should do a better job in vetting these a**e holes before letting them take our money!

I've never had a problem with zOverstocks. I always look at them for my used BDs/DVDs and all my items arrive within 2-4 days

I've received most of the stuff I ordered from them, except for 2 steelbooks once.
Send them many e-mails, but they never replied to any.
So told Play about them and they issued a refund. Still buy from them though cause they're cheap and 90% of stuff does arrive :p.

I've received most of the stuff I ordered from them, except for 2 steelbooks once.
Send them many e-mails, but they never replied to any.
So told Play about them and they issued a refund. Still buy from them though cause they're cheap and 90% of stuff does arrive :p.

wow with only a 90% chance it would arrive , I would consider moving out of the neighborhood :) That percentage is just too high and if I was the retailer it would be unacceptable.

From 100 steelbooks you don't get 10 - that is a lot

Take care
John