Zoverstocks [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

zoverstocks.gif

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grifter2099
Someone ever bought something from zoverstocks?

Bought my first thing from them about a month ago. NEVER AGAIN. It was just a regular Blu Ray. In stock (or so they made out!) But after three days of the order processing I contacted them to see what was happening. About 5 mins later I got a despatch e-mail. No apology, no reason why. Nothing.

Then it took about two weeks to arrive. Which makes me think they only sent me the despatch e-mail to shut me up. And when it did the case was broken.

Shoddy service all round. As I said, never again. There are plenty of other retailers. Especially 'speedyhenuk'. They are fantastic from my experience.

Oh ok, well... I wanted to buy all 3 Mission Impossible Steelbooks from them as well as Zulu Steelbook. What about LinkEntertainment?

Someone ever bought something from zoverstocks?

I've used them and never really had a problem. Sometimes the condition isn't great as most of their stock is second hand, but they've always refunded for damaged items usually without requesting the item back. Having said that, I wouldn't use them for Steelbooks as they would most likely have some minor damage at least and they ship in jiffy bags. It's worth a punt if they are really, really cheap, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

I use them all the time and the only issue I had once with a faulty DVD and they instantly sent out a replacement

always my first point of call!

Never used them for a steelbook . Had quite a lot over the past few years dvd'd blu ray's and cd's.

All arriving within a week excellent condition and some fantastic prices . All good for me

Bought my first thing from them about a month ago. NEVER AGAIN. It was just a regular Blu Ray. In stock (or so they made out!) But after three days of the order processing I contacted them to see what was happening. About 5 mins later I got a despatch e-mail. No apology, no reason why. Nothing.

Then it took about two weeks to arrive. Which makes me think they only sent me the despatch e-mail to shut me up. And when it did the case was broken.

Shoddy service all round. As I said, never again. There are plenty of other retailers. Especially 'speedyhenuk'. They are fantastic from my experience.

I wouldn't even think of buying from speedyhenuk unless fulfilled by Amazon - speedys terms and conditions leave you without a leg to stand on should you encounter a problem; fulfilled by Amazon is a different matter, as you liase through them, and your rights are secured :)

Different strokes for different folks then.

I guess it's all down to personal preference. Maybe if I'd shopped with Zoverstocks a few times before without any problems then I'd be more forgiving. But as they say 'first impressions are everything' and unfortunately I'll probably never use them again because of that!

Used them once but never again. Ordered M.I:3 from them. Firstly the charge me twice for it and then it never turns up. I email them on several occasions, no response. In the end I filed via Play. About as much use as a penis on a pope. Speedyhen on the other hand are excellent.

Reactions: BluSteel2012