Good Luck !!! :p

Poster by Tyler Stout
24"x36" screen print
Hand Numbered

REGULAR : (Edition of 750 / $60)
b850981d-3a07-4bf9-93e9-10e655004a98.jpg

VARIANT : (Edition of 350 / $110)
ab07f156-b55e-4e61-98db-dd7ac0f8c753.jpg

Cast & Crew Variant : (Not publicy Available) (Edition of 150 / ?)
90e54a86-fbc6-4e5e-b91e-7179042f3b1d.jpg

@tridon @bloodsnake007 @digitalbabe @Jason Bourne @C2V3N @mllNY @harry @luke98 @earthscope @Hatori @dan8885 @MGD @rover @justboy @roseart @spass @Drum18 @Naughtius Maximus @PunkNinja @apsmith21

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get a reg set of the Elite Editions Suite 1 like 30 minutes after the drop. Was ecstatic when I found out it included a Stout. Will be trying for a variant while also trying for the HDN Zombieland.

I was able to get a reg set of the Elite Editions Suite 1 like 30 minutes after the drop. Was ecstatic when I found out it included a Stout. Will be trying for a variant while also trying for the HDN Zombieland.

Well done on the score! Did you have a hunch or was it a blind buy? I think I deleted the email without reading it!

I think this print looks a bit cluttered but it somehow still 'works'. (Probably as the film is so busy!)
I think like it better than Stout's Avengers print in fact.

That drop was a complete sh*t show. Tried for a variant to maybe trade for another Stout but no go... sold in under a second! Well, at-least I got a reg copy for myself through the EE set.

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost
I read that if you kept refreshing the "inventory issues" screen you still had a chance to get one. It wasn't actually sold out until the "add to cart" button was gone. Plus I forgot about the HDN Zombieland GB. Firehouse Subs still had the Pork & Slaw sandwich though. So today wasn't a total failure.

why did the tag here not work, UGHHHHH!!!! maybe they will have some at the book, may have to run over....

been so busy I missed this completely

Last edited: