#008 The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28, 2015
Purchase link: The Thing (Mondo SteelBook)
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Note: Region free

Hidefninja.com Exclusive article

Beauty-Shot-the-thing-mondo.jpg

TheThingSleevepic.jpg

Attachments

• thing1.jpg
    thing1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 957
  • thingfront1.jpg
    thingfront1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aj101097
@csirules

Those 2 are released by Grey Matter Art, not Mondo. ;) That Jason Edmiston print would make one sick steelbook though!

Because we lost Future Shop and temporarily Mondo. With 50$ i could buy 2 steelbook, now with 50$ i only have 1. I sad days for Canada. But for Usa and rest of the world it still great news !

Not really sad for Canada, just sad for the people not willing to spend more money! It's still just as easy to buy one, group buys are just as easy as ordering from Futureshop.ca. I guess I look at it differently because I've had to import every Mondo release so far. And I was able to import all the other Mondo steels to the US for about $31 USD total. And when you're used to importing movies from Korea, spending $46USD/$56CAN on every release...this really isn't a big deal.

Not really sad for Canada, just sad for the people not willing to spend more money! It's still just as easy to buy one, group buys are just as easy as ordering from Futureshop.ca. I guess I look at it differently because I've had to import every Mondo release so far. And I was able to import all the other Mondo steels to the US for about $31 USD total. And when you're used to importing movies from Korea, spending $46USD/$56CAN on every release...this really isn't a big deal.
Of course i don't want to pay more money...

Reactions: svenning
If you could save more money, then why not save more money? Enough of that earns you another steel. In this case, that option has been taken from us, so not all of us are as happy. It's to be expected.

Reactions: bonakaze and JRT