#008 The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28, 2015
Purchase link: The Thing (Mondo SteelBook)
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Note: Region free

Hidefninja.com Exclusive article

Beauty-Shot-the-thing-mondo.jpg

TheThingSleevepic.jpg

Attachments

• thing1.jpg
    thing1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 942
  • thingfront1.jpg
    thingfront1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 883
Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars, BTTF, Jurassic Park, The Matrix, Lord Of The Rings, Nolans Batman trilogy, or The Godfather perhaps?? Just a few trilogies off the top of my head- I'd personally be happy with any of these, but hope to hell we see a trilogy as opposed to three unrelated films announced at the same time...

I would die to see the TDK trilogy !! you ?
WlUINgm.jpg
Man; they'd look awesome...

Personally, I wouldn't say no to them, although the original Star Wars trilogy & BTTF would be my picks (partly for my love of the films, partly because I don't own either trilogy on blu-ray, and already own the Dark Knight trilogy on sb (although those designs are stunning...)

Reactions: bonakaze
Star Wars, BTTF, Jurassic Park, The Matrix, Lord Of The Rings, Nolans Batman trilogy, or The Godfather perhaps?? Just a few trilogies off the top of my head- I'd personally be happy with any of these, but hope to hell we see a trilogy as opposed to three unrelated films announced at the same time...
not sure if there was a Godfather or The Matrix or even a Nolan Batman Mondo print.

EDIT: there were Mondo prints for Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and TDKR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andycadle84
not sure if there was a Godfather or The Matrix or even a Nolan Batman Mondo print.
Was thinking that myself; Although wasn't there only Mondo artwork for the first JP in that instance??
Who knows, might have some exclusively commissioned artwork for these three upcoming releases that nobody has seen yet...

Was thinking that myself; Although wasn't there only Mondo artwork for the first JP in that instance??
Who knows, might have some exclusively commissioned artwork for these three upcoming releases that nobody has seen yet...

As far as I can remember, there was no Jurassic park trilogy posters. Maybe just JP1 and The Lost World.

Most probably they will be using existing Mondo print artwork for upcoming steelbooks.

Reactions: Andycadle84