#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment day Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Terminator fan I'm super psyched to see T2 getting a Mondo steelbook. I love Tom Whalen's art and I do dig his T2 poster, but man, the Ken Taylor art would've been sick. Getting both versions regardless.

Reactions: augustus
There will only be 2-3 more for the rest of the year - a lot of these were front-loaded in the year (simply because we were so excited about launching them LOL!) - this program is definitely aimed to be very limited, very exclusive, high quality and super collectible and we promise we won't mess that up :) You won't see us pouring on 20+ titles in a year and you won't see the ones we have put out at Future Shop or Best Buy being repeated again - the qtys are the qtys that will go out (I know that wasn't in the post but thought it was important to mention). The response from everyone has been great and love to see the feedback and suggested future titles on the forums from the true collectors and movie fans - keep it up!!! You will see one more announcement shortly for one we have cooking :)

Two words....Jurassic Park ;)

Two words....Jurassic Park ;)
The exciting thing about a Jurassic Park steelbook is that there's the template for the really beautiful Vinyl LP to work from. In terms of disc art you could go for the Dilophosaurus colours or there could be the Amber design. And there's a fair amount of artwork there (back, front and inside) that could potentially be utilised for a steelbook.

Not particularly keen on the art for this... looks too late 90's naff - that's why I've ordered both the standard and variant editions - sigh - realising you have a problem is half the battle.

Reactions: bojee
Was surprised to see this in store today. And also I think it's important to note, that it's the first Mondo release in Best Buy that has more than 3x in store. My store had approx. 10x.

Gotta say that there's a "strange" design on the spine...

And got my shipping notice today :)

Thanks for the video, Marc :thumbs: Looks awesome and can't wait to receive mine. Was the variant available in store too or just the regular?

Was surprised to see this in store today. And also I think it's important to note, that it's the first Mondo release in Best Buy that has more than 3x in store. My store had approx. 10x.

Gotta say that there's a "strange" design on the spine...

And got my shipping notice today :)

This is already out? Damn, totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder :)

Well it took'em a while, but I guess they finally showed that they care :p
I hope that sticker is going over all the boxes going to all the BBs in Canada.