#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment day Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited to see what this ends up being. I actually went to Best Buy today and grabbed Dredd just to scratch my Mondo itch. It'll be nice to have the collection back on this side of the border for a bit.

Reactions: svenning
I'd say that's a pretty good way to come back across the border! And we'll be getting 009 a month before 006-008. Waiting to see more details to decide between versions.

I'm in! :D

Just need to decide... standard or variant? :ohno:
I was just looking at the bigger versions of the pics on the bb site.

Regular
Variant

I really like the red version, but I bought the variant editions for both Looper and Boyhood so I'm tempted to do the same this time. The green in the variant looks glow in the dark...if it is then i'm completely sold on that one.

Also, the change in orientation of the Mondo Steelbook 'label' is annoying. How many times is that going to move around? My guess is that it will be upside down in the bottom right corner on 010. :p

I keep noticing more details about this...Looks like Best Buy CA has gone the online only route this time too...

Reactions: Noodles
I was just looking at the bigger versions of the pics on the bb site.

Regular
Variant

I really like the red version, but I bought the variant editions for both Looper and Boyhood so I'm tempted to do the same this time. The green in the variant looks glow in the dark...if it is then i'm completely sold on that one.
I'm yet to buy a variant (mostly to save money), but this one's very tempting... especially if it is glow in the dark! :woot:

Reactions: svenning