#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment day Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks harry:thumbs:

I don't know what I think of these yet:confused:
would like to know for sure( before a gb opens )if the art is a different colour or it's the slips, cos I can't choose between them at this point.. I'm not even sure if I like them or not:bag: I do and I don't,if that makes sense.. but I don't know why:arghh::rofl:

I know exactly where your coming from on this as I think I'm in the same boat, I really can't figure out if I like them or not. They remind me of the pop art series from a few months ago, kinda like the Easy Rider or Das Boot steels from that wave, but nicer. But I would like to know if the variant is just a a printed slip like the Boyhood variant or if its a unique steelbook by itself. Either way, I could see this being a bit 'marmite', if you know what I mean... :confused:

Reactions: chunk
I like these a lot, but I'm annoyed that Best Buy is going the "online only" route with this release. Since Day 1, I've loved picking my own Mondo x SteelBook copy in-store. Now I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail and knowing Canada Post... it'll most likely arrive damaged.

I've been sitting pondering over the artwork and can't decide whether to join the Group Buy.

These frequent Mondo releases are hurting my wallet, haha.

Is there are a reason why the variant edition is more expensive? Is it more limited in production numbers? Special finish on the Steelbook?

I like these a lot, but I'm annoyed that Best Buy is going the "online only" route with this release. Since Day 1, I've loved picking my own Mondo x SteelBook copy in-store. Now I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail and knowing Canada Post... it'll most likely arrive damaged.
I've always ordered mine online, but then if one arrived damaged I was able to go into the store and hand pick a mint copy. Had to do this with Dredd recently. Now it will be a big hassle to get a mint copy if needed.

So far, BB had better protection in their parcel than FS..so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Reactions: tridon
So far, BB had better protection in their parcel than FS..so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

It wouldn't be hard to have better packaging than FS. They were a joke when it came to shipping. Might as well just throw an address label on the SteelBook itself and throw it in the mailbox.

Reactions: rj531
I've been sitting pondering over the artwork and can't decide whether to join the Group Buy.

These frequent Mondo releases are hurting my wallet, haha.

Is there are a reason why the variant edition is more expensive? Is it more limited in production numbers? Special finish on the Steelbook?

I've heard that there will be something special for the variant edition, but we still have to wait a bit to reveal those details.

Eventhough i prefer the red to the black, black being a variant has convinced me to get that version.i love the variants of looper & boyhood and they were special slips so perhaps this is again. Would be awesome if the green is neon and glows