Exclusive HDN article - read more here

REGION FREE!

#016 in the Mondo x Steelbook line is LABYRINTH! With Art by Todd Slater

lab_spread.png

lab_slip.png

lab_front.png

lab_back.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Zavvi charge when they ship? Also, are their steelbooks usually around this price or would you expect some price drops near the release date? Thanks!

Wonderful design! It evokes a mysterious atmosphere and I'm sure the fine details of the design will look great on the steelbook. I like it.

Does Zavvi charge when they ship? Also, are their steelbooks usually around this price or would you expect some price drops near the release date? Thanks!

Correct, you'll see a charge on your method of payment a little before they ship.

Won't price drop much, if at all, before release date, only time you see a drop with Zavvi is when they have extra stock and are looking to move some of the inventory.

Risk, as always, that something sells out at that price.

Reactions: Alpha
Correct, you'll see a charge on your method of payment a little before they ship.

Won't price drop much, if at all, before release date, only time you see a drop with Zavvi is when they have extra stock and are looking to move some of the inventory.

Risk, as always, that something sells out at that price.

Awesome good to know, and before I confirm the order, none of the previous coupons are valid anymore right? I tried the 10% and the 1 euro off but no luck, just want to make sure before I confirm!

Awesome good to know, and before I confirm the order, none of the previous coupons are valid anymore right? I tried the 10% and the 1 euro off but no luck, just want to make sure before I confirm!

I was able to get the 1 GBP off earlier, but it might not work anymore

You can always cancel if you change your mind (if you do decide to cancel then don't leave it any later than a week before release)

Have you been hit by customs?
I always feared that, but I've been lucky with my last 6 orders...no custom hold ups...

Yes. Everything from Zavvi over 26 EUR I've been hit. Last time with the Disney Buy 2 get 1 free.
These idiots sent one for 27 EUR something and one for 00 EUR :banghead:

That's what I feared, but all my orders were sent in multiple packages.
didn't check what they wrote on the package for the customs declaration.

I want this but its about $10 too much. 20 GBP = $31.00 will preorder but will watch for coupons

Excellent movie! So worldwide this is only going to be available from Zavvi? I haven't ordered from Zavvi in close to a year now, but if they've got an exclusive for a Mondo steelbook then I guess I'll put in an order.