#020 The Incredibles (Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
incredibles-whalen-zavvi-728.png

Release date: January 22 , 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Saturday December 9, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: World Exclusive art. Illustrated by Tom Whalen

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

incred1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. Hasn't been disclosed whether this will be part of the Mondo x SteelBook line or not. The first two Mondo x Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.
Whalen and Moss capture the heart of Disney very well. I loved their recent prints. Thanks for posting, @tridon awesome surprise for Monday morning!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and rj531
So it's a Mondo X Disney but maybe not part of the Mondo X line? Why not just release a Disney steelbook featuring Mondo artwork and not have confusing collection series.

I assume they'll use Moss's Jungle Book design, which will be beautiful. Whalen has done a bunch of great Disney posters. I think his most recent for Mondo was Alice in Wonderland. The poster had the artwork on one side, and the other side had a playing card back. It was an excellent design, and will transfer perfectly to a steelbook. Something like this (I hope):

Alice Whalen.png

A whole line of Disney steelbooks with Whalen's art would be too good to be true.

Last edited:
I assume they'll use Moss's Jungle Book design, which will be beautiful. Whalen has done a bunch of great Disney posters. I think his most recent for Mondo was Alice in Wonderland. The poster had the artwork on one side, and the other side had a playing card back. It was an excellent design, and will transfer perfectly to a steelbook. Something like this (I hope):

View attachment 343059
That is just about perfect!

Huge fan of Mondo X as own at least 1 of each film released except for We are X. Carrying on Mondo X with Disney sounds great as long as the prices dont skyrocket and arent released every month eg 1 x £30 each month would be to much.

Mondo x Disney Steelbook
They not decided yet if be part of mondo x line or not :confused:

Why Disney release details listed as Mondo x if it might not be Mondo x :rofl:

If it's not going to be part of mondo x they can't call it Mondo x :LOL: