#022 Stephen King's IT (2017) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Matt Ryan Tobin

81Q6zGYrgZL._SY679_.jpg

81eVXn5hGfL._SX522_.jpg

91WVakiuk6L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh this is easily my favourite from the recent announcements. Really great artwork! I still wish they'd stop being lazy with the back art though and start doing something a little more creative... that's what Mondo are known for after all.

This.

The front artwork is stunnig. The back not so much but that's ok. Hope Zavvi will get it !

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Interesting, I’ve just seen the announcements

Gona be expensive. Wish they wasn’t all at once

True Andy. Will wait and see where they end up and all that. :thumbs:

Based on the pack shot with the mondo PET slip, we can say for certain Germany, and it looks like the UK based on the ratings logo.

Then we know amazon.it based on their active listing...

Quite a few places it seems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and spass
Based on the pack shot with the mondo PET slip, we can say for certain Germany, and it looks like the UK based on the ratings logo.

Then we know amazon.it based on their active listing...

Quite a few places it seems.
Should we put [Europe] in the thread titles then instead of [Germany]?

You going for it?

Well I want them all tbh LOL (im only missing a couple of the collection)

But depending on quantity and if I had to pick some and get the rest at a later date (which if these go to multiple countries don’t be hard) etc I want IT, batman vs superman and v for vendetta first then exorcist, Friday 13th and finally JL

You?

Well I want them all tbh LOL (im only missing a couple of the collection)

But depending on quantity and if I had to pick some and get the rest at a later date (which if these go to multiple countries don’t be hard) etc I want IT, batman vs superman and v for vendetta first then exorcist, Friday 13th and finally JL

You?

I'm unsure! I actually really like this and I think it's better than the WWA... could look nice in the HDZeta as well! (I do really like the inside of the WWA though)

Reactions: Flloydo
Personally if I grab any of these it will be the DC steels. I won't wait for a price drop on them. Being DC I'd be worried about them selling out before then. I'd grab them first and wait on the other releases.