paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £25.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin - Includes Booklet

First Blood.jpg

71oqIl77+BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91w2-E6ahcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91eniZR0w0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
So are we saying a personal email is now the way to get a replacement?
No page set up for details?
That's the only way anyone has had a response thus far, but they've only just got them in. Doesn't mean to say there won't be a formalised scheme later. May as well just email though..

Reactions: TheWildEye
Did they say how will people know when they buy it which version did they get?
I know smh similar was with Hard Target of Van Damme and there you had to look for certain number to see what kind of disc did you get - old or new version one.

I emailed them other day so waiting on reply. Not good on them - crap quality control and then leave customers hanging about!

I emailed them other day so waiting on reply. Not good on them - crap quality control and then leave customers hanging about!
StudioCanal UK can sometimes take a good while before they reply to emails
Some emails sent they might have missed or forgot to reply
I had to send a reply email sometimes asking any update with a previous email before getting a reply

Try doing a forwarding of your initial email you sent to StudioCanal requesting any update mentioniong you not had a reply
Then when StudioCanal eventually do reply to that email use that for later replies you send

Reactions: Stujoker
Just got an email from them (mins ago)

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delayed response.

We do have a replacement service in place. If you send over a contact number we will send the replacement to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Studiocanal

Reactions: Stujoker

We do have a replacement service in place. If you send over a contact number we will send the replacement to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Studiocanal
I got a similar email today so hopefully not too long till get replacement!

Best regards,

Studiocanal
Me too

-

Thanks for your email.

Please can you send proof of purchase? This could be either an invoice/delivery note if ordered online, or a picture of your receipt if bought in store.

We will then need your mailing address and contact number to deliver the replacement to you.

Best regards,

Studiocanal

-

I guess keep pestering.
That took 4 forwarding emails over two weeks.
Anyone received their replacements yet?

Can't they set up an online form, like Arrow and Shout did? I mean any second course computer major college student could do it in 15 mins.

I looked at the video earlier in this thread and the 2nd ref. number on my Disc differs if that means anything. Video shows the code "OPTU4511" while mine is "OPTUSB4531"