Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99
Notes: Art by Justin Erickson

71QBwyHxjLL._SY679_.jpg

81MS9Sh47OL._SX522_.jpg

811qgiKh8uL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto- although, I did kind of like the printed back on Exorcist with the window in the middle.

Yeah, I get you there. Not sure how to feel about these things given how branded these slipcovers were.

Maybe if they hadn't done such a good job with the first number of these it would be different, I guess.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah, I get you there. Not sure how to feel about these things given how branded these slipcovers were.

Maybe if they hadn't done such a good job with the first number of these it would be different, I guess.
As long as the branding is just on clear slips and not the steelbook! (Can you imagine if Mondo did THAT?!:wow:)

Received my copy of this today from Amazon Italy... it arrived in a card mailer, but thankfully without any damage! Definitely one of my least favourite Mondo X steels though unfortunately.

One thing I also want to mention, because I've got this on a few of my plastic slips now... my copy has an imprint of what looks like tread plating (see image below) on them. Anyone else noticed this?

durbar_Main.jpg

Received my copy of this today from Amazon Italy... it arrived in a card mailer, but thankfully without any damage! Definitely one of my least favourite Mondo X steels though unfortunately.

One thing I also want to mention, because I've got this on a few of my plastic slips now... my copy has an imprint of what looks like tread plating (see image below) on them. Anyone else noticed this?

View attachment 411642
Yes I got this on The Exorcist as well
I had 2 copies delivered (One that arrived damaged and the replacement) both slips had same strange effect

The other mondo x warner titles I not had this issue it was just with The Exorcist for some reason

Yes I got this on The Exorcist as well
I had 2 copies delivered (One that arrived damaged and the replacement) both slips had same strange effect

The other mondo x warner titles I not had this issue it was just with The Exorcist for some reason
Guess I must just be unlucky then, because most of my WB steels have it, and so do even some of my UK/Disney Mondo steels. (n)

Buy 2 get 1 free at Amazon Germany includes all 7 Warner Mondo X steelbooks.

Feb. 18th is the last day.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D95D7QN/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

I see your tag in the price drop. Cheers

Are these region free? With English audio? I assume they are

I think I’m gona go for this, Friday 13th and IT for now but need to make sure they are region free and have the right audio

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I see your tag in the price drop. Cheers

Are these region free? With English audio? I assume they are

I think I’m gona go for this, Friday 13th and IT for now but need to make sure they are region free and have the right audio
Yes region free and English audio
They are warner releases
Warner Blu-ray releases are region free

Jcard is also English language

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
Thought the offer was still live today. So really it ended on the 17th

Oh well, money saved