Price: €24.99

Booyah!

813b0LGepsL._SY679_.jpg

91I19qmzQKL._SX522_.jpg

81oNO2UhL8L._SX522_.jpg

91GQYIT5MKL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
Anybody know if Italy has their own ratings codes? I know these Warner Bros. Mondo releases are officially Amazon Italy releases so I'm curious about the German ratings logos on them. Then again, there are UK logos on the spines right? Yet, nobody in the UK is carrying them. :wacky:

Anybody know if Italy has their own ratings codes? I know these Warner Bros. Mondo releases are officially Amazon Italy releases so I'm curious about the German ratings logos on them. Then again, there are UK logos on the spines right? Yet, nobody in the UK is carrying them. :wacky:

They have their own system but I don't think they require to be printed on the front.

I wouldn't think it's out of the realm of possibility that these could show up at a UK retailer in a month or two.

Reactions: Stygian
got my 6 copies yesterday (amazon was too incompetent to cancel one order). 4 copies were totally damaged and the other 2 had "small" imperfections. Keep the one with the loose Disc.

Germany
one package was repackaged, so maybe they got these copies from Italiy or Spain or France???

They‘re from Italy.

Thats horrible m8... the packaging on my copies was garbage as well, but somehow the steelbooks survived the transit with only minor creases on the slipcovers

Few more pics of this steelbook - courtesy Steelbookpro - showing the loving attention to detail that has been achieved and despite the almost monochrome palette looks like the most successful of this Mondo group (followed by JUSTICE LEAGUE):-
1547606253026.png
1547606283279.png

1547606318901.png
1547606343875.png

Personally not a fan of numbering the spines on these Mondo steelbooks as impossible to build up a complete set with uniform ratings on the translucent slips ... for example, this one and JL with the oversized German ratings ...
1547607110810.png
1547607228395.png

...and FRIDAY THE 13TH, IT and THE EXORCIST with the more discreet BBFC rating too:-
1547607453984.png
1547607544110.png
1547607903410.png

Last edited:
Got my package of 5 of these Mondo steelbooks...only 4 inside...they forgot Friday The 13th. Sent in a cardboard envelope...all loose and banging around. 3 with dings. Had a bad feeling that this would happen. They never learn! My box in the cellar has more damaged steelbooks. Sent an email and they will send replacements...probably in another envelope! One out of stock so got a refund. It’s getting depressing ordering from any Amazon these days. If ordering one Steelbook I get gift wrapping for a bit more protection. I thought by ordering 5 together I’d get them shipped in a box. Their shipping department is staffed by morons. Just so frustrating!

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Got my package of 5 of these Mondo steelbooks...only 4 inside...they forgot Friday The 13th. Sent in a cardboard envelope...all loose and banging around. 3 with dings. Had a bad feeling that this would happen. They never learn! My box in the cellar has more damaged steelbooks. Sent an email and they will send replacements...probably in another envelope! One out of stock so got a refund. It’s getting depressing ordering from any Amazon these days. If ordering one Steelbook I get gift wrapping for a bit more protection. I thought by ordering 5 together I’d get them shipped in a box. Their shipping department is staffed by morons. Just so frustrating!
Sorry to hear. Which Amazon did you order from?

Yep after all these years it's amazing that with millions of products for sale on amazon that somehow steelbooks still haven't risen to the top of the priority list as the most important item they sell. And how the pickers in those massive warehouses don't recognize that this is the 1 item that should be packaged differently from everything else they ship...come on Bezos! Having to send replacements for these must be eating away at your bankroll more than what that divorce is going to cost you. ;)

I think maybe somebody in the postal system might be helping themselves to some amazon treats. @apsmith21 was also missing an item out of his shipment. I know those cardboard mailers can easily be opened from the ends and closed back up without tearing the sealed strip.