dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Oliver Barrett

Booyah!

91Xyl-jmslL._SY500_.jpg

Justice League 2.jpg

Justice League 3.jpg

Justice League 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting impatient. I ordered on Monday from amazon.de and purchased expedited shipping. Still no ship notice yet
That's interesting... I ordered from amazon.IT on the 4th (alongside BvS) and it still hasn't shipped. BvS is sold out now on amazon.IT but still available elsewhere.
Payment has shown up in my account as pending and not yet been taken.

That's interesting... I ordered from amazon.IT on the 4th (alongside BvS) and it still hasn't shipped. BvS is sold out now on amazon.IT but still available elsewhere.

Yes, for some reason my copies didn't ship from Amazon Italy until about a week after release date. Got a couple of rattlers in the BvS's.

@apsmith21 I guess it's the same with Amazon Germany.

• Informative
Reactions: St4rlord

its not sold out tho.. due to customer complains they temporarily pulled it from the website... same with v for vendetta and friday the 13th

Yes, for some reason my copies didn't ship from Amazon Italy until about a week after release date. Got a couple of rattlers in the BvS's.

@apsmith21 I guess it's the same with Amazon Germany.

Just got my ship notice. Guess what, it didn't ship at the expedited level. Going to have to send Amazon.de an e-mail now and complain. I mean, I could have saved some money if I was going with the slow service. (n) :bag:

OK that's something new lol.

Amazon have always done this to listings if they have a abnormal amount of complaints and they investigate into the batch or stock they have. Once it’s all ok they list it again. They’ve Been doing it for years

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian
Amazon have always done this to listings if they have a abnormal amount of complaints and they investigate into the batch or stock they have. Once it’s all ok they list it again. They’ve Been doing it for years

Thank you. I did not know that. Now that I think about it I don't recall hearing about any such problems.

Got to be one of the best of the bunch ... w/ some really cool metallic effects - judging by pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
1547555594716.png
1547555668628.png