dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Oliver Barrett

Booyah!

91Xyl-jmslL._SY500_.jpg

Justice League 2.jpg

Justice League 3.jpg

Justice League 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got an email from amazon DE
new delivery date: January 24 - February 26, 2019

yes that surprised me as well... ive ordered justice league, v for vendetta and batman v superman from amazon italy and they shipped it out today.. ive ordered 300 from amazon.DE and got the same email stating it will ship out end of january.. weird..

got an email from amazon DE
new delivery date: January 24 - February 26, 2019

I think it's a misstake from the Amazon system or something else. An automatic mail from the system. On the article site it says "in stock". I tried to do a new order and in this order it says delivery date January 7, 2019

Just had an email that my order of 5 have shipped from Amazon Germany.
amazon dont let me cancel my order, because the order will be prepared for shipping ...since friday, lol.
when they dont ship my copies tomorrow, then I'll call them on wednesday. pre-ordered on day one and still dont have it, amazon is ridiculous.

called the customer service today ...their answer: we dont know what's going on and we advice you to wait till wednesday.

I just got this today (UK), it's my first steelbook I bought from amazon it, came in a thin cardboard but no issues thankfully. Steelbook looks great, I will have to see how to post pics on here as this is my first post! thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah, weird that these later releases in the range are missing the UK BBFC rating (300 and Batman V Superman at least as well that I've received today). Great art on all these though :)

Reactions: hatredhorror
re-order this and Batman v Superman ...new delivery date: January 5-8
couldnt cancel the old order, so amazon will do that. ridiculous

My order for this and Batman v Superman hasn't been dispatched yet. I placed my order Nov. 28th. So I sent Amazon Italy an email today asking if there is a problem with the order. Here is their reply.

"The order entered the shipping process already, waiting for the system to determine with which carrier the order will be sent to your place.

Please be informed that there is absolutely no problem with the order as the order has already passed the first shipping phase and it will be dispatched to you very soon to meet the Estimated Delivery Date :10 January 2019 - 15 January 2019. "

I just noticed that there is now a refund in my bank account for this order. Yet the order still shows waiting to be shipped.:confused: