#033 Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

GoDo

Premium Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
York, UK
Release date: March 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Mondo artwork by Billy Baumann, Delicious Design League.

12036899-1054646792668329.jpg12036899-1584646792333193.jpg12036899-1254646792479869.jpg12036899-3984646792388924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get these but I already have the normal steelbooks and I don't think I can justify double dipping for that price when the back/inside artwork is just repeated images from the front.

They look very nice though although I wish Disney would just continue the normal Disney line with Zavvi, they've been quiet lately.

I tried less than 15 minutes after getting the email from Zavvi and it didn't work for me either. They're back to disabling it quickly again.
I've missed on the last 3 Disney Mondos. I guess I'll go for the 5OFF on the US site.

Very nice! Love the colours and how the gradient used for the "Mondo SteelBook" strip on the front of the slip ties in with them.

Is it possible it's working for UK residents? :( Usually I got it to work, but that's the 3rd release that it's not working...
Hmm could be... I honestly don't know though bud.

Did you add it to your basket, close the window, THEN click the Zavvi discount link and apply code + checkout that way?

Is it possible it's working for UK residents? :( Usually I got it to work, but that's the 3rd release that it's not working...
nope, this time it worked for me... maybe (very) limited uses per code or you were too late :-/

34 & 35 left.. hopefully not disney, but chances are slim i guess.. at least all those look really good

Hmm could be... I honestly don't know though bud.

Did you add it to your basket, close the window, THEN click the Zavvi discount link and apply code + checkout that way?

Yep. I was a regular user of the code for quite some time. But lately it's working strangely. I wasn't able to use it on Frozen, but it worked on Pinocchio. On Alice it was not working and neither is now. I tried on a random regular Blu Ray and it works. Strange. I can only think it's an IP thing behind this...

Yep. I was a regular user of the code for quite some time. But lately it's working strangely. I wasn't able to use it on Frozen, but it worked on Pinocchio. On Alice it was not working and neither is now. I tried on a random regular Blu Ray and it works. Strange. I can only think it's an IP thing behind this...

Frozen and Pinocchio worked for me but I've missed on Alice, Pet Sematary and now Sleeping Beauty.

Very odd! There have been times it hasn't worked for me either, but I'm sure I just missed the boat on those and they actually disabled the code for everyone. Zavvi works in mysterious ways though mate, so I doubt we'll ever get a straight forward answer as to why the code works for some, but not others.

Now I have LOL (Thanks)
So many wants right now. I'll be trying to pick some of these mondos at a later date. Surprisingly I like a couple of them.