#033 Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

GoDo

Premium Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
York, UK
Release date: March 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Mondo artwork by Billy Baumann, Delicious Design League.

12036899-1054646792668329.jpg12036899-1584646792333193.jpg12036899-1254646792479869.jpg12036899-3984646792388924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I think this is the best of the bunch of the Disney Mondos as of late. Just looks more filled out.

Reactions: wjasoncul
Personally I think this is the best of the bunch of the Disney Mondos as of late. Just looks more filled out.

Unfortunately as it's been pointed out it looks more like something that gets filled in. Personally I think Frozen is the best looking of the bunch. I really like the colours.

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95

This and Alice in wonderland for me.

If they get the finish right with Alice it could be spectacular

This is probably my least favourite to be honest lol... too much black for my liking, especially on the back. That being said, it's still a nice looking steel!

• Haha
Reactions: eps999 and DMD4k
So even though Zavvi's listing shows the region code as A,B,C, it looks like this will actually be region B.
Same thing happened with Pinocchio.

Hi all

Mine arrived today. Got a slip case upside down :)

View attachment 416715

Image linking is not working on replies @Wreck @cooey please edit this and make a image link for me.

Cheers
Ed

Mod note: Fixed
Fixed the image for you, although the file size was too large to upload, so I had to reduce it.

To upload photos directly to the forum, you just simply hit the "Attach files" button when creating a new post (see image below for button location), then select the file from your computer. Once uploaded, it will then give you the option to add it to your post as either the full-size image or as a thumbnail. I hope this helps! :)

example.jpg

Interesting art . . . can't be described as pretty or Disney cutesy (apart from Aurora and Phillip) and not amongst my favourite Mondo Disney steelbook . . . the black bush artwork admittedly given a bit of life by the spot glossing of the colours in and around it:-
20190316_080539_resized.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Fixed the image for you, although the file size was too large to upload, so I had to reduce it.

To upload photos directly to the forum, you just simply hit the "Attach files" button when creating a new post (see image below for button location), then select the file from your computer. Once uploaded, it will then give you the option to add it to your post as either the full-size image or as a thumbnail. I hope this helps! :)

View attachment 416716
Thanks @Noodles

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles