Everywhere
Release date: April 8, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12056703-1524654042339731.jpg

12056703-1334654042287717.jpg
12056703-1484654042417431.jpg
12056703-6944654042241163.jpg

It's not new always been that way with Zavvi I don't know how you been managing it upto now

Lucky I guess :p Then again...I'm not sure if I'm surprised with Zavvi :D
And through the years I even switched cards several times, so it's not a glitch with the current card. Maybe it's a EU thing (Slovenia is in EU). Ask me again in a few montsh when/if Brexit finalizes.

To use payment in UK sterling from a country outside the UK your card needs to be a UK Credit/Debit Card registered to a UK address

That's incorrect Paul. Speaking from personal experience, as far as ordering from Zavvi is concerned, you can choose whichever currency suits you, no need for a UK address to pay in £, and no need to have a UK card.

That's incorrect Paul. Speaking from personal experience, as far as ordering from Zavvi is concerned, you can choose whichever currency suits you, no need for a UK address to pay in £, and no need to have a UK card.
It failed for me when I tried it before a few years ago

Maybe they changed since then

That Why I had to use in Euros

I have tweeted Zavvi and Zavvi CS to correct Euro Price on their website
It might take a day or 2 to be fixed

It 100% should be €29.99 and not €32.99

Reactions: DMD4k
And Zaavi's fee for delivery to my country is £6 after the detax of 99p.
I item is £6, same for two or three if in same order. Has caused me to cancell orders a few times and reorder with another item in same order :OMG:

And Zaavi's fee for delivery to my country is £6 after the detax of 99p.
I item is £6, same for two or three if in same order. Has caused me to cancell orders a few times and reorder with another item in same order :OMG:
Zavvi should be giving you full free shipping
It says free delivery steelbook when you add to basket and in your order

Free delivery means no payment be charged for delivery and is breaking advertising regulations if it is misleading customers.

Zavvi don't mention at checkout when ordering free shipping is UK only or is this mentioned anywhere in their terms and conditions on the website

Ask Zavvi to refund you shipping when payment has been taken and order shipped if it has listed free delivery in your order

Ordered

Told myself this and Lion King would be the only classic animation Mondo Steels I'd go for albeit I do feel a bit stupid paying full whack as they don't seem like they're selling out so price drops seem inevitable

Ordered

Told myself this and Lion King would be the only classic animation Mondo Steels I'd go for albeit I do feel a bit stupid paying full whack as they don't seem like they're selling out so price drops seem inevitable
There has been no mondo x steelbook yet for The Lion King but I expect there will be eventually and that will sell very well if and when released

There has been no mondo x steelbook yet for The Lion King but I expect there will be eventually and that will sell very well if and when released

Yep I expect The Lion King to be one of the next ones they do (and Dumbo though I wouldn't be interested in that one)

Placed an order, although I missed the code unfortunately.

I missed the announcement as usual so I missed out on the code as well. I always end up ordering from the US Zavvi site and using the code 5OFF to save $5.00 US on an order over $50 US or more. So I always order 2 copies.

@tono06

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I wonder if this will trickle into FYE in theUS like The Little Mermaid did.