#036 Toy Story (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 05-06-19

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I knew it had to be Toy Story. They have to get this out before the 4K steelbooks are released this summer to coincide with Toy Story 4 hitting theatres. Just like they did getting The Little Mermaid Mondo out there before the 4K steelbook was released for that.

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Another one for the wish list.
I would have preferred sword in the stone or snow White but this will do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Yep will be getting this one as well. Is this the first Pixar release to get the Mondo treatment? Still expect the Lion King to be soon before the new film hits as well

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Mar 30, 2016
not feeling the unbalanced border either. it's because this was a 24x36 poster but they should've trimmed it to fit the steelbook shape

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Thanks for the tag mate. :)

Not sure about this one to be honest... I'm not feeling that border, mostly because it's thicker down the sides than it is along the top and bottom. Obviously I'll still pick it up to continue the collection though, so hopefully my opinion changes once I have it in hand!
You're welcome!

I didn't even notice the border until now but it doesn't matter to me. I really like the art on this one.

Reactions: Noodles
Aug 9, 2016
This is one of the Whalens I was looking forward to, and the border is fine with me. The only problem is that there can't be matching editions for the others in the series, since he's only done a poster for the first one.