snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 6, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12087399-1534662909956121.jpg12087399-8834662910238181.jpg12087399-3594662910070220.jpg12087399-1104662910351191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the Whalens I was looking forward to, and the border is fine with me. The only problem is that there can't be matching editions for the others in the series, since he's only done a poster for the first one.

Don’t forget there are also some 4K Toy Story Steelbooks supposed to come to Best Buy around the time of TS4.

This is one of the Whalens I was looking forward to, and the border is fine with me. The only problem is that there can't be matching editions for the others in the series, since he's only done a poster for the first one.

That's precisely why I'm on the fence about getting this or not.

This sucks. I wanted to get in with the code but it looks like it's not going live. Wrong date or time?
It is 6 PM in the UK now isn't it?

Perhaps somebody got 5's and 6's mixed up. Release date May 6th. May is the 5th month.
Perhaps this will go on sale tomorrow on the 6th of April.

Just got this from Zavvi live chat. Was the on sale date mentioned on Facebook? I'm not on there.

"I believe that there may have been a slight delay on the release of this item on site. The best way to keep notified for when this item goes live would be to follow us on Facebook @zavvionline for all the latest updates and news."

That's helpful:

"I'm not on Facebook."

"Oh, then the best way to get news is to follow us on Facebook." :)

That's helpful:

"I'm not on Facebook."

"Oh, then the best way to get news is to follow us on Facebook." :)

:LOL: Sorry, I meant that I got that message about Facebook from Zavvi.

But I'm saying that I'm not a Facebook member so I was wondering if anybody else sees any information there about this.

No mention of this on any of Zavvi's social media channels, maybe the listing isn't even meant to be up yet?

Reactions: Stygian
Just got this from Zavvi live chat. Was the on sale date mentioned on Facebook? I'm not on there.

"I believe that there may have been a slight delay on the release of this item on site. The best way to keep notified for when this item goes live would be to follow us on Facebook @zavvionline for all the latest updates and news."
Zavvi twitter is where you will see zavvi announcements about pre order releases
Facebook they mostly only post when a release has already gone live to order

Zavvi have not mentioned this release yet on twitter but will do so soon
Pre order date that was listed in OP don't know where that came from

Reactions: Stygian
Zavvi twitter is where you will see zavvi announcements about pre order releases
Facebook they mostly only post when a release has already gone live to order

Zavvi have not mentioned this release yet on twitter but will do so soon
Pre order date that was listed in OP don't know where that came from

Do you think there is any chance it will go live today at 6 PM?

Although I prefer the warmer green to the blue not crazy happy about the amount of dead space on both sides of the artwork:-
1554571821162.png
1554571783714.png
/
1554574618636.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k