#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K+2D Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Since it was mentioned recently that the Mondo X line was probably now dead I was just yesterday considering once again to perhaps sell off my collection.

I actually wasn't going to buy that Guardians SteelBook but now that it's a Mondo...

tenor.gif

I would buy Mondo SteelBooks for all of those posters shown above.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
Since it was mentioned recently that the Mondo X line was probably now dead I was just yesterday considering once again to perhaps sell off my collection.

I actually wasn't going to buy that Guardians SteelBook but now that it's a Mondo...

View attachment 489795

I would buy Mondo SteelBooks for all of those posters shown above.
why tho? isnt it cool to have the *complete* collection of something?

Feb 10, 2020
Wow. Really, wow. I love the colors, the contrast is perfect. I'm in front of a Beautiful steelbook, but with the 4K disc not being so nice, video is okay like the bluray and Dolby Atmos seems little shitty.

So Am I gonna waste money for this sh#t?

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Now i really need to know what #39....
I had basically quitted collecting but i can feel myself getting pulled back into the game with this, The Lighthouse and also Parasite... damn you!

Reactions: GeoRattray

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Really Hope this Isn’t the first of many MCU mondos tbh. But the arts there for the majority of films and they know we are suckers so.......

Reactions: hatredhorror