NYC
Seems like US got another one.:scat:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/16562828
:oohyeah:

BATTLE_LA_WALMART.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
This is good news!

Now they just have to fix the cover art ;)

I think it's going to be a bit different from the other releases (since they say "World Invasion").

But that's just a guess.

I wouldn't mind art that's the same as the regular blu release.

51cODpglvqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think it's going to be a bit different from the other releases (since they say "World Invasion").

But that's just a guess.

I wouldn't mind art that's the same as the regular blu release.

51cODpglvqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That would be great if the US got different art and I would be more than happy if they used the amaray design as well. I'm looking forward to this.

I might have to blind-buy this one if the steel cover is cool. Like Apsmith already said, a steel version of the standard cover would actually be pretty sweet. Maybe with a History of Violence type depth-of-field effect to it. :)

Sold. I was worried about finding a way to obtain the HMV version, but now I"m all happy that I can just stroll down to Wal Mart on my lunch break to get one.

so all the releases of this film in steelbook have the same artwork?

Yes and no. In Europe the title of the movie is "World Invasion Battle Los Angeles", so the question for me is - how is the difference in title done? Just by a cardboard slip or is the different title printed on? Given how we've seen this done in the past, my best guess is that it's a cardboard slip....

Reactions: firetrap