101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 924
Last edited by a moderator:
UK - 101 Dalmations

Matte finish with embossed title, headlights and dog's noses.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

3PFAeF0.jpg

6pVn7pc.jpg

bkAhiLN.jpg

7wzXxAA.jpg

1vPNRaL.jpg

gwgnH1L.jpg

G8zT99T.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

LZlwY5B.jpg

Bf6tHpQ.jpg

iUaoDh4.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Sfm8I7x.jpg

hvy1w0q.jpg

itpZDrX.jpg

HZaPKvU.jpg

DzcXuz5.jpg

Fantastic Photos ricster :thumbs:
This Steelbooks looks Amazing
Aladdin been the best
101 Dalmations comes in easily as the second best looking Disney Steelbook so far
I'm Really glad I ordered this

Looking forward to getting This
Thumbs Up to Disney :thumbs:

Now the hard job count all the Dalmations :D

Reactions: ricster
[/SPOILER]

Fantastic Photos ricster :thumbs:
This Steelbooks looks Amazing
Aladdin been the best
101 Dalmations comes in easily as the second best looking Disney Steelbook so far
I'm Really glad I ordered this

Looking forward to getting This
Thumbs Up to Disney :thumbs:

Now the hard job count all the Dalmations :D

Yeah it turned out pretty well. The paint job held up. Doesnt look too streaky and the embossed title was nice.

As always great pictures Ricster :thumbs:

After Aladdin, this steelbook came very good :LOL: Well done Zavvi.

The next Disney steelbooks that are coming out , Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Brave, Cinderella, Frozen, the one that in my opinon will look the best will be Robin Hood :cool:

Reactions: chunk and ricster
I'll just pile on with everyone else and say this one looks like a real winner! Glad I have it on the way and doubly glad that the kids will get to see it for the first time. I have a feeling my daughter will say nothing but "PUPPY!" for 90 minutes or so.

I'll just pile on with everyone else and say this one looks like a real winner! Glad I have it on the way and doubly glad that the kids will get to see it for the first time. I have a feeling my daughter will say nothing but "PUPPY!" for 90 minutes or so.

I think your daughter also might say.. why that nasty lady wanna make coat with puppy?EEK! Disney keeping it real for the kiddies as always:ohno:

Pretty pleased with this one overall. Back was a nice surprise... although they got really carried away with the random embossing on the front.

I'm looking forward to getting this from all the nice comments and photos.

But I have to mention the odd embossing on this (like Up with the title/house), where Cruella's head is embossed simply because it runs into the title banner. It's another case of the art coming before the embossing. And the headlights. Really? That makes me want to keep the 1/3 slip on.

The back art is a throwback. Something you'd see on an original poster or something; too different from the modernized front. Nice and clean though. It's very good for what it is.

The inside art? That's amazing.

The disc? That's why I prefer Asian Disneys and the original NA discs with beautiful art.

Saw many copies sell for under 18 including postage at eBay which is less than Zavvi price.

There is none at under £18.00
Lowest is £24.99 not including postage
Most are £29.95 and Higher

Its still available from Zavvi £19.99 which is cheaper than anyone

Last edited:
Does anybody have confirmed info on whether the print run for this was increased to more than 4000 units? This was soldout for a while, kinda surprised its back in stock so readily.