11/24 $999 Macbook Pro and other Best Buy Early Access Elite & Elite Plus Events 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SD:

BLUE SUNDAY EARLY DOORBUSTERS
NOVEMBER 24 – 8AM - 10AM
Early access to Doorbuster deals you won't see on Black Friday. Join us online and in store starting at 8 a.m.

Sale http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/blue-sunday/pcmcat317100050004.c?id=pcmcat317100050004

Item details:

47" LG TV $469

Macbook Pro $999

HTC One $49.99

Lenovo Idea Tab $129.99

Sony Playstation Vita $169.99

Phillips Smart Blu-ray player $49.99

BLACK FRIDAY EARLY ACCESS
NOVEMBER 25
Elite and Elite Plus members exclusive: Avoid the crowd with early access to Black Friday deals online at BestBuy.com®.

Another event found in December

PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENT
DECEMBER 8 – 8PM - 10PM
My Best Buy members enjoy a night of shopping with 2X points1 on purchases storewide, member-only deals, sweepstakes2, prizes and more.

1My Best Buy members will get 2X or 3X their base points. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.

2NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. /D.C., 18+ (except AL & NE, 19+). Void in P.R. and where prohibited. Events will take place at participating Best Buy stores from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. local time on 12/8/13. Two Ways to Enter: 1) Via Mobile Device: Visit a participating Best Buy store location and a) type www.BestBuy.com/mybestbuysweeps ("Entry Site") into the URL field of a mobile device with internet capabilities, or b) follow these steps using the Best Buy application on a mobile device: launch the Best Buy application, click on the in-store features menu, and click the Sweepstakes tile to reach the Entry Site. 2) Via Free Method of Entry In-Store: Visit a participating Best Buy store location and see a Best Buy Store Representative to utilize the tablet device provided in-store to reach the Entry Site. At the Entry Site: Follow instructions to complete and submit entry form. Limit 1 entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Non-winning Event Night Prize entries will be carried over to subsequent Event Night Prize, Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second Prize drawings. You do not need to be present to win. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final. Grand Prizes (total 2 for all Events): one (1) Trip for Winner and one (1) Guest to attend a taping of the Ellen DeGeneres show in Burbank, California, on date to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $4,000 each. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $8,000. First Prizes (total 90 for all Events): $25,000 My Best Buy bonus points. If you are not a My Best Buy program member, you may join online at www.MyBestBuy.com or at any participating Best Buy store at no cost. My Best Buy program membership is subject to the My Best Buy Rules. ARV: $500 each. Second Prizes (total 20 for all Events): one (1) Go Pro HERO3+ Black Edition Camera. ARV: $400 each. Event Night Prizes (12 per Event): $25 Best Buy Gift Card. ARV: $25 each. Total ARV of all Event Night Prizes per Event: $300. Total ARV of all prizes during Promotion Period: $196,600. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. Subject to Official Rules available at www.BestBuy.com/mybestbuysweeps or participating Best Buy stores. Sponsor: Best Buy Stores, L.P., 7601 Penn Av. S., Richfield, MN 55423.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier and ocielz
Just a Fyi I got a email tonight stating the Monday event has now been moved to Tuesday

not sure if this is the same event you mentioned above

Dear My Best Buy Member,

We sent you an email yesterday inviting you to an exclusive shopping event, one in which you can get early access to some of our great Black Friday deals. Yes, we invited you to access a select set of Black Friday deals on bestbuy.com before the general public. No lines, no wait!

We originally told you that this online event would take place on Monday but, to ensure that we have the best possible assortment for you, we have moved the start date of the My Best Buy event back one day. So, mark your calendar for Tuesday the 26th.

Look for an email from us Tuesday morning telling you where and how to get these amazing deals. Thank you for being a My Best Buy member. We hope to see you online or in stores this Holiday Season.

Sincerely,

The My Best Buy Team

Last edited:
Reactions: mrpitt
Status
Not open for further replies.