Space Battleship Yamato (Horizontal Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Space Battleship Yamato Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005C8R4IG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release date - 30th September

The bonus material is one of the sales VFX making-of, original trailers, a photo gallery.

From IMDB:

In 2199, five years after the start of the Gamilas attack on Earth, the planet has been ravaged by the aliens' radiation bombs and the remnants of humanity have fled underground. One day, former pilot Susumu Kodai discovers a capsule sent from the planet Iskandar that tells of a device that can remove the radiation from the Earth's surface. The United Nations of Space Administration rebuilds the battleship Yamato, with a new type of propulsion system - the wave motion engine. This enables it to make the long trip to Iskandar and back in hopes of saving the Earth. Within 73 days the radiation will drive the rest of humanity to extinction.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one should be interesting for me-Japanese flick with German subs! I'll be able to understand the German, but the last time I had to translate a Swedish movie (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) into German to my partner, it became quite the muppet fest, what with waving hands back and forth to translate emotions,LOL.

.. but the last time I had to translate a Swedish movie (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) into German to my partner, it became quite the muppet fest, what with waving hands back and forth to translate emotions,LOL.

haha, this got me chuckling.

... but this is from Amz.DE... i mean ... sigh... high chance of dents & damages. anyone doing a group buy? i'm tired of damaged steels.