Let The Bullets Fly (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date of October 15, 2011.

The First Chinese Film gets a steelbook treatment in China!
Hualu Media and BluFans.com Join Release, limited edition
Chinese biggest box-office in 2010, LET THE BULLETS FLY, will enjoy a steelbook treatment. Confirmed G2 (BD50) blu-ray steelbook.

lbf.jpg

The artwork courtsey from BLUFANS.com (China) and is not final.

LET THE BULLETS FLY(IMDb)

Movie Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be an immediate addition to the Rare Steelbook thread due to the very low print run.

500 in production, it is rare for sure. But the film is not well recognized internationally and the only star people probably know is Chow Yun-Fat,
it might not be that popluar. I have seen the movie. It is very entertaining.
Heard a rumor said a Hollywood studio bought the script right and going to remake a western movie out of it, Sort of like The Departed all over again.

Ah, ok, so this is the "1st Chinese film, to get the Steelbook treatment in China". But there is also the Chinese film, The Lost Bladesman Steelbook in Germany (not as limited, I am sure), correct?

Yes, Lost Bladesman Steelbook in Germany and also IP Man and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon are some other Chinese films in steelbooks. But they all
released in Germany and UK. Talking about blu ray steelbook release in China, "Let The Bullets Fly" is the first. And It should be out sometimes in October.

Rock on for China! I love Chow Yun-Fat. Wish this was getting a regular, widespread release so I could import it from YesAsia or someone similar, if it were to have English subs.

They don't ship outside , I think , someone from china ?

Yes they do - you can choose Overseas .. BUT you first need to give them your telefonnummer and then they will send you a code by sms ...at least that is what i understood of it...

Take care
John