Jurassic Park Trilogy (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

DK06CTR

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2010
England
Confirmed G1.

looks like the US is getting a steelbook release through best buy same as Canada version G1 ;)

Buy here

Release date of October 25, 2011.

3649137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chip, LOL-Sucker Punch for many was a different situation because it had a limited run/art. Preferences from around the world, on every poll I've ever seen show members prefer G2's. And hopefully more G2's are on the way for us in the US. They can use these mass produced G1's as doormats, LOL

I know. The worst thing is they could have gone G2 with the trilogy. We dont need extra dvd's or digital copies thrown in. Makes me sick. DOes anyone on here have contacts with people at the studios who make these decisions? We need to let our voices be heard. This G1 crap has to stop. We are not buying dvd's so dont throw them in dvd size cases. Heck its been 5 years since bd was introduced.

Chip, believe me, voices have been made for years.Keep chiming in to threads asking for feedback when posted, and hopefully the US will get more G2's eventually.

Reactions: blu-steel
Yep, now I'm going back and finding any G1 size steelbook and paying premium price for them now :(

In the end, it's a STEELBOOK product that I'm supporting...life is short...gotta show more love in this world :scat:

You guys do realize that G1 is now okay. We all got suckered into buying Sucker Punch SDCC.:hilarious:

It was the plan all along.:D