Gran Torino (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Amazon.jp Exclusive [Japan]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Thanks to urbeenjammin for originally posting these.
Release Date: March 9th, 2012
Price: ¥ 2,554
Buy Link: Gran Torino

Here's the Amazon JP SteelBook page showing a few more titles with inside art

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gran Torino.jpg
    Gran Torino.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 501
Last edited by a moderator:
not fully confirmed yet...but it seems that there was a CHANGE OF RELEASE DATE from 21st December 2011 to 9th March 2012. Amazon.jp sent an email....damn!

better than the german/french version imo, no FSK logo and no printed text or foreign lettering
Definetly this is the cleanest and coolest steelbook for this amazing film out there and as I already sold my German 1st print one this is gonna be a nice welcome and replacement to it in my collection, loooove the film :D

If someone who own this steelbook could place the real front/back and inside art pictures? I'm interest to buy it, but first i would like to see some real photos :)

dito, neither of the similar French and German steelies really made the poster justice with their deisgn, hope this edition delivers.

Thanks a lot for the pictures poncholo :oohyeah: I love this movie and the art of this steel are beauty too, very simple and skarp at once. Now I will buy this steel surely.

Love the fact that this beauty is clutter free unlike all other released out there, glad that I sold my 1st print German one for this, wicked set of pictures as usual Megabee, you gonna end up breaking your own award of amazing picture taking skills on this forum :D

wow guys! not even two pages for this one, i saw the pix and i have always wanted to get this one, i have one question for the ones that all ready have it! is this mate or shinny finished? thank you guys!

wow guys! not even two pages for this one, i saw the pix and i have always wanted to get this one, i have one question for the ones that all ready have it! is this mate or shinny finished? thank you guys!

It's a matte finish. Almost identical to 'Goodfellas' (Canada)

Reactions: tono06